TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Poor customer service

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Charlie12345, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Charlie12345

Charlie12345 New Member

Poor customer service
    I am looking for advice. I purchased a model S in late February and have numerous problems with the car. They include but are not limited to a complete battery failure that required a new battery pack. There have also been some quality issues in the seats, windows and dashboard. My main problem at this point is that the customer service seems to be almost nonexistent. I deal with the Denver office and have to deal with a new person almost every time and they have no idea what is going on with my car. The service manager is nonexistent.

Had any one else had these problems or do they have advice for getting better service? Thanks

2. kev1n

kev1n Member

i believe under your my tesla, there is a way to escalate to higher management.

3. Charlie12345

Charlie12345 New Member

Thank you. Just saw it on my Tesla and filled it out. Keeping my fingers crossed

4. kort677

kort677 Banned

FWIW: all service centers are not equal, if you are able to visit another service center you might find better service and results.