Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging at the Trenton, NJ Amtrak/NJ Transit parking garage. Solar array provides most of the power and they have a single 6-15R @250V that gets between 14-15mi/hr using a custom adapter cord. Full row of Leafs and Volts when I came back.

aja8e4us.jpg

A bit of an unusual perspective, charging at 115V 12A, overnight at the Hyatt House in Branchburg NJ. The manager was kind enough to give us a room convenient to their outdoor power outlets. You can't see it in the photo, but my suspension is set to "very high" so I could back up as far as possible and make the UMC reach more easily.

Charging.jpg

Had the pleasure of driving my MS for 28 miles on totally unplowed and unsalted roads and highways this evening (thanks PA!). It performed marvelously and was extremely stable and sure in really crappy conditions that "got" dozens of sedans and SUVs on our route. I pulled into the very convenient 240V charger at Trenton Train Station very satisfied with my purchase of the Tesla and the Blizzak snow tires! Thanks for keeping me on time for my train and my family safe!

he6esa2y.jpg