Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was taken near Americus, GA during an electric RC flying event. There was nowhere to charge up and Savannah was over 200 miles away. So when my buddy came down from Memphis hauling a 15kw generator behind his mobile. Complete with a 14-50 outlet just for me.

Out of curiosity, where would you have charged if your buddy hadn't shown up with the generator? Or did you know he was bringing it?

Out of curiosity, where would you have charged if your buddy hadn't shown up with the generator? Or did you know he was bringing it?

I knew he was coming. It was his suggestion to bring the generator when I told him my concerns over the lack of charging facilities. Although there was an RV park about 30 miles to the south, I arrived in Americus with about 15 miles remaining. Pretty much dead in the water unless I could talk some local into allowing me to charge using a 110 outlet for a few hours.

... and let the comparisons begin

Ok the vehicle that's charging isn't mine, but anyone want to list the similarities and differences? I was parked there while talking to the manager of the resort about taking Tesla up on their offer of free hardware to install EVSE's.

Attachments

• ET-GolfCart.jpg
    ET-GolfCart.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 591
Justin Beiber didn't get a Model S did he? If he did, Tesla, limit that speed below 120 now! :biggrin: Joking aside, I kinda like it. I Once saw a full body lime green chrome wrap on a GTR. Didn't look horrible.
I've seen that GTR, and I was ashamed that I liked it, too.

The Biebs had a chrome wrapped Fisker. And now I'm ashamed I know THAT.

I knew he was coming. It was his suggestion to bring the generator when I told him my concerns over the lack of charging facilities. Although there was an RV park about 30 miles to the south, I arrived in Americus with about 15 miles remaining. Pretty much dead in the water unless I could talk some local into allowing me to charge using a 110 outlet for a few hours.

The sign on the back of the genny tank is a nice touch. :)