Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for content: here is us charging at Natick. Our first trip there was at 4am (aug 26), took us a while to figure out how to actually get to the chargers (not the most intuitive parking garage design)

JJIKlrOl.jpg
our car is on the right, test drive car S85 is on the left. (click for full rez)

Yeah! Here's my 1 week old black charging in Natick. Also freshly opticoated. In regards to Boston, I found the Post Office Sq garage to be great (the one underneath the park). The spots are right by the entrance and there are bathrooms! It's $9 on the weekends.

image1.JPG

This is true but if it were me I'd unplug and let the road-tripper get priority at the charger.

meh, I get the sentiment but IMHO, EV-charging should always be first-come-first-serve. It would certainly be a polite favor to defer to the roadtripper, but should not be expected and I personally wouldn't pass judgment.

(as someone with no home charging available ^.^;; )

I like that they placed wheel stops to protect the charging pedestals from those that are reversely challenged. Its not a bullard, but a step in the right direction! :rolleyes:

This is gonna sound weird, but my SO had never backed into a space before driving the Model S. Like, maybe 1 or 2 times total in 10 years of driving, lol. However, he's already gotten the hang of it! (backup cameras are a godsend, haha)

I like the idea of the wheel stops though.

---

For content: Charging in Lexington, MA.

JozxFQk.jpg

A Volt pulled up at the same time as us. A guy got out, I asked him how long he'd had the car. "2 years". Asked him how he liked it so far "eh.. it's had its share of problems" Not exactly a glowing review! >_< Also not the friendliest dude, lol.

We had a parking ticket awaiting us when we got back, haha. We're so used to charging around New England at ~2am that we forgot you have to actually pay the meter in addition to charging sometimes! d'oh. (At least it was only 10 bucks. We're used to $25 tickets in Boston)

Charging at Indianapolis, IN showroom August 2014. Have 6 HPWC's available 24/7 (if the aren't parking sloppily, you can even get to one!) :) (Sorry a little blurry was 1am)

WP_20140730_026.jpg

Charging inside the Nashville, TN showroom on HPWC.
WP_20140802_006-smaller.jpg

Ok, not my car but cool anyway. The PV array at the Corvette Factory posted for Volts only. Like a dozen J1772's.
WP_20140731_015-smaller.jpg

Last edited:
Charging in Lexington, MA again. When I got there the parking lot was sparkling clean...except for every EV charging space, which looked neglected and seriously covered with leaves (see the leaves on the ground in my previous post and then multiply that by 10). So I got out the broom I keep in the hidden trunk compartment (fits perfectly) and swept all the stalls till they looked super nice. Didn't actually think to take a before and after photo but while testing out the camera I did get an angle of the spots by chance.

My good deed for the day~

5vPm4NP.jpg