Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your insight

A couple of questions if I may. The rattle in the door - did you figure out what that was? And did you get your wifi sorted?

Now you've had the car a few days - whats your overall feeling on it?

I've the M3 so I know that the Tesla ride can be a bit firm (could displace a loose filling in your tooth on some dodgy road surfaces tbh, but thats the local council, rather than the car to blame lol) but quite a few reviews are saying the MY is 'too' firm. Would love to hear people who have the MY in the UK express their unadulterated opinion. I don't mind the M3 on decent road surfaces, but I wouldn't want anything worse if you know what I mean. If the MY is firmer/harsher than the M3, then I'm not sure if a change to MY would be suitable for me and my family. I would defo go with 19s on it though, as I know that can help.

Hope you are all enjoying your new cars folks - I've been watching with interest but now that I'm seriously considering buying one, I thought I need to start posting and stop lurking!
I have not worked out the door rattle. I need to check the glove box today and then raise a support request I think.
I love it. But I am moving from a 16 year old car.....

Reactions: ajbrun and 2020M3SR
I have not worked out the door rattle. I need to check the glove box today and then raise a support request I think.
I love it. But I am moving from a 16 year old car.....
In the grand scheme of things, its not a big deal if its easily sorted. Its the kind of thing that would annoy you if it couldn't be resolved but if its just from the door, there isn't too much to diagnose and repair in that particular area you would think. Squeaky dashboards on the otherhand, thats a different ball game. Been there, done that. If something loose goes on in there it can be a nightmare. I've had a dash off before. Went back on with not too much trouble, just a few leftover screws and whatnot lol. The car sounded worse after 'trying' a DIY fix many years ago.

Interested to know the bluewater reg plate format (first two digits) if anyone can post here (but not comfortable with posting a full pic)

Not sure if it matters that it's Bluewater, I picked mine up on Tuesday with a GL prefix and I can see other cars in the pictures with LE
I pick mine up on the 1st from Bluewater with an LF22 plate

Reactions: danny-85
First day pics (from 9th Feb).

It needed a wash as it was fresh of the low loader.

😍

IMG_2900.jpeg
IMG_2899.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg
IMG_2897.jpeg

I have a M3 LR silver on order to pick up around May time in Birmingham. These pictures are making me wonder if I should change the paint scheme to blue, it looks beautiful. Would anyone be able to post a good picture of their silver?

I have a M3 LR silver on order to pick up around May time in Birmingham. These pictures are making me wonder if I should change the paint scheme to blue, it looks beautiful. Would anyone be able to post a good picture of their silver?
Nothing silver about MSM :)

Here’s one pic