Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New arrival in our house today 😀

AnyVan delivery worked well for us. We got a tracker link first thing and were able to follow the driver on his route. He was delivering two cars in the area, a bit sad to hear that the other car, two streets away, is exactly same spec - twins!! Initial checks completed while driver there, but just advised to reach out to Tesla with any issues.

367E48C2-2EE4-415F-A165-A87B8449563C.jpeg

Anyone know how long it takes for account to be activated on a lease car? Says 24hrs but would be good if it was sooner.

C04D37CE-1CD2-4F83-A54E-128B7110051D.jpeg
Initial observations on car

Quality of finish looks great - a few bubbles on one of the PPFs on the rear door
Car is very quiet on the road - no obvious rattles
Ride on Inductions is absolutely fine for us but we are used to firmer ride of Audi S3
Fitted car floor/boot mats from Amazon (D1X MOTOX) seem to be good fit (will post pictures later) notice they have increase in price by over 15% since I ordered.

AnyVan delivery worked well for us. We got a tracker link first thing and were able to follow the driver on his route. He was delivering two cars in the area, a bit sad to hear that the other car, two streets away, is exactly same spec - twins!! Initial checks completed while driver there, but just advised to reach out to Tesla with any issues.

View attachment 775692

Anyone know how long it takes for account to be activated on a lease car? Says 24hrs but would be good if it was sooner.

View attachment 775690

Quality of finish looks great - a few bubbles on one of the PPFs on the rear door
Ride on Inductions is absolutely fine for us but we are used to firmer ride of Audi S3
Fitted car floor/boot mats from Amazon (D1X MOTOX) seem to be good fit (will post pictures later) notice they have increase in price by over 15% since I ordered.
Congratulations, looks great.

(Im) patiently waiting on AnyVan this end.... delivery between 1pm and 5pm. Not had a tracking link shared yet.

View attachment 775692

View attachment 775690

"Quality of finish looks great - a few bubbles on one of the PPFs on the rear door"
You can get PPF on a Tesla as standard or as an extra? Didnt see that option..

How 'hard-wired' will you be making this? Fixing? Power? Stereo mute?
I normally get my car's hard wired for my Cheetah (and dash cams inc a lightning cable for my iPhone) but I'm not sure if my local installer would be able to do it as I don't think they get any Teslas in (I plan asking tomorrow). I've currently got it plugged into the 12v socket and then I've tucked the long cable (see link for cable below) under the outside edge of the centre trim and then mounted it on a magnetic sticky disc (link below) on top of the steering column and to be fair, although it's a temporary job, it's not possible to see.
I've always had a speed camera detector, lots of Snoopers over the years and now the Cheetah BUT I live on Waze so the Tesla has been a big change and now dash cams needed.
The mirroring (Tesla mirror app) is just not up to it so I've been using the Tesla Nav with the Waze running on the charging pad with the Waze Alerts coming through the Bluetooth so I can here both Nav audios (I've change the Waze to a male voice to help distinguish between the two!)
Why all this? I'm all over the country, often on new routes, inverably on the phone and cameras, variable speed areas and all that goes with it, using Waze just keeps me focused. Waze flags accidents, road works, police and all sorts of other stuff so my only issues is way on earth does the Tesla not support Apple Play. GREAT Nav as it is, the Tesla one has not got the real world aspect that Waze provides. JUST my personal opinion!

Reactions: simonzebu