Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your weekly COVID-19 mileage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
I always take a pic and reset my "Week" tripmeter....well every week to keep my Wh per mile usage (also have "Lifetime"/total) tripmeter. Noticed last weeks was an embracingly low 23.1 miles or 3.3 miles per day average. Haven't drove a single mile this week since we (Atlanta) are under a "Shelter in Place" order.

IMG_3529.jpeg

I'm in Woodstock and office is in Atlanta, but have been working from home for the past 2 weeks.

Drove 70 miles last week...65 of it was to get to the office to grab some things before the mandatory closure on Thursday. Otherwise, it's short trips here and there to the grocery store as needed. Car hasn't been charged since last Saturday and it currently sits happily at 64%.

Monthly mileage is usually in the 1500-2000 miles...and I'm currently sitting at 6XX miles and we have 5 days until end of the month!

I'm at 0. I haven't driven my car since 3/11. :(
I probably have you beat by about a month. The sad thing is that it's not all Covid-related. I just haven't had the need. I work from home and have three large-chain groceries I can walk to. The only need for a car was to take the dog to the vet, and the old car gets that "privilege".
The vet was interesting, though. Everything is done outside now. It's like a Sonic drive-in for dog surgery.

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
I just learned that it is illegal to go for a drive in Michigan. I was driving around to get my mind off of things and enjoy the rare sunshine. I never stopped anywhere and don’t know why it’s any different than going for a walk.

my mileage will now be nearly 0 for a few weeks. The grocery store is about a mile away, so ~2 miles per week from now on.

I am so bummed.

Zero since February 28th. Summon doesn’t work across the great country of Canada, the Atlantic and most of the great United Kingdom. Borrowing my sister’s ICE Polo on rare supermarket excursions, otherwise bike for exercise and a lot of static sofa surfing.

• Disagree
Reactions: kpeng
I just learned that it is illegal to go for a drive in Michigan. I was driving around to get my mind off of things and enjoy the rare sunshine. I never stopped anywhere and don’t know why it’s any different than going for a walk.

my mileage will now be nearly 0 for a few weeks. The grocery store is about a mile away, so ~2 miles per week from now on.

I am so bummed.
What?! The entire state? I'm from MI and my best friend lives there and he hasn't said anything about illegal operation of motor vehicles. It's BS for a government to try and enforce that. People need to get to hospitals, grocery stores. Police, fire, EMS need to be active.