Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PowerWall and "The Missing Piece..." Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Great 11th post bishop !

One thing I don't see that I was expecting is any mention of SCTY. Although I imagine Solar Edge will be on fire tomorrow. I wish I had got some of the shares when I recommended them to my brother.. live and learn lol

wow the 167 dollar/kwh is good to see, Thanks for that Citizen T and flux for pointing it out. missed T's post

This kind of delay is not good for Telsa's reputation or brand. Very poor and shows lack of consideration for people and their lives, worldwide! Just my IMO. This pisses off Wall Stret Analysts and Investment Managers!

Nah, Tesla just wants to make sure the analysts and reporters have plenty of time to get liquored up before they file their reports.

Their customer list alone should give enough data for everyone to be forced to kick around new numbers on how much this new business will impact Tesla/TSLA.

And cue laughter over that BS article published today regarding a 4kWh pack from a rival company costing 10k... So much for them undercutting Tesla. Hahahahaha!