Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall Companion - updated Windows app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use the app in landscape mode. When solar starts generating it appears to enlarge the energy sources enough to block the grid energy source icons and the top of the toast messages get cut off. BTW, nice feature!
Would you mind posting a screenshot?
I played with it, changed to your resolution, moved the height and width and full screen. Seems to work for me even with the bar at the bottom but not really sure what is cut off for you.

Would you mind posting a screenshot?
I played with it, changed to your resolution, moved the height and width and full screen. Seems to work for me even with the bar at the bottom but not really sure what is cut off for you.
This is after @tomho's update to 6.1. Before then I would just see the bar.

Attachments

• Screenshot (72).png
    Screenshot (72).png
    137.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: tomho
Curious to see if any others would find the following idea useful or indeed if @tomho would be interested in considering the idea.
On the Graphs page is it possible to have a "Custom" setting to allow us to select a range of dates to show a graph rather than a calendar month view.
e.g. to show a graph that aligns with Power Co billing cycle.

Curious to see if any others would find the following idea useful or indeed if @tomho would be interested in considering the idea.
On the Graphs page is it possible to have a "Custom" setting to allow us to select a range of dates to show a graph rather than a calendar month view.
e.g. to show a graph that aligns with Power Co billing cycle.
Like Enphase as it has custom dates, but you'd have to do that song and dance each month.

@tomho - I just wanted to reach out and say I think this is a great tool! I just powered up my Powerwall a few days ago, and really like the data/graphs this can pull up on my Windows workstation.

Would it be possible to add a configuration option to show a decimal value (either 1 or 2 decimal points) on the production numbers? I can see them if I hover over the number, but I would like to see the decimal value on the main app pages if possible. See picture below.

Thanks! And keep up the great work!

1709230614667.png

Reactions: xWren
@tomho - I just wanted to reach out and say I think this is a great tool! I just powered up my Powerwall a few days ago, and really like the data/graphs this can pull up on my Windows workstation.

Would it be possible to add a configuration option to show a decimal value (either 1 or 2 decimal points) on the production numbers? I can see them if I hover over the number, but I would like to see the decimal value on the main app pages if possible. See picture below.

Thanks! And keep up the great work!

View attachment 1023247
Sure I can look into that.

@tomho - With the latest update, I feel like the Yesterday/Today stats are not updating, unless I leave the page and go back to it. Can you check on that? What is the standard refresh interval for the display/data? The current charge and power loads section does seem to update on it's own.

1709924334219.png

@tomho - With the latest update, I feel like the Yesterday/Today stats are not updating, unless I leave the page and go back to it. Can you check on that? What is the standard refresh interval for the display/data? The current charge and power loads section does seem to update on it's own.

View attachment 1025846
The energy totals should refresh every 5 minutes. I haven't made any changes to that code for ages.

Reactions: OCJeff