Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall rebate now in the uk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PW3 is same capacity, integrated inverter (only) and higher max discharge rate (not sure if that is battery only too or just solar plus battery.

Question for anyone that has one, our was installed and works in the app, but it isn’t under the de-register option tab. Should it show up there as I’d like to get it registered correctly and claim the rebate.

I previously asked Tesla Support about why Powerwall wasn’t within the Remove Products section, they said simply that isn’t a supported function. Perhaps because PW3 is modular and could daisy-chain to an existing PW2 with less installation effort.

I previously asked Tesla Support about why Powerwall wasn’t within the Remove Products section, they said simply that isn’t a supported function. Perhaps because PW3 is modular and could daisy-chain to an existing PW2 with less installation effort.

So it is registered to me, just not something you can remove. Strange.

As for does £350 make a difference, well it’s about 4-6 months of pre battery electricity consumption, so yes as it would make a dent in the payback.

I have moved supplier from Octopus to Eon but cant get anyone to understand that I cant control the Gateway for the Powerwalls now. Any ideas?
If you mean in the tesla app... which is the place to control them, then Tesla should you first stop. Your supplier shouldn't have any baring on access or operation.

If you mean you don't know how to... then the Tesla Powerwall manual is a good place to look.