Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium White Interior, regrets?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are so many Model 3 in SoCal, the white interior of my Model 3 makes it so much easier to spot my car in the parking lot next to 3 others white model 3 with black interior LOL. It looks amazing too. I think it is completely worth it.

Also I don't know what kind of jeans people were wearing when they got blue stains on the white seat. I have my model 3 for over a year and 22k miles. I wear only jeans (black and blue) and I have yet to get any stain on the seat. Maybe they are wearing one of the raw jeans.

Reactions: puppers
None here.

phjl16kikg2qbwe.gif

• Funny
I just made my order on Oct 30th. And I'm waiting for a VIN and order finalization. I ordered White on White with LR. I believe I can change some options, right?

My wife is basically strongly against white leather and seats as we have two kids. She's very concerned in durability and dying issues. Anyone who regret white interior with kids?

Meanwhile, I ran a short survey. In there, there were quite people who regret white..

Auto: Model 3 onwers: white interior?

I just made my order on Oct 30th. And I'm waiting for a VIN and order finalization. I ordered White on White with LR. I believe I can change some options, right?

My wife is basically strongly against white leather and seats as we have two kids. She's very concerned in durability and dying issues. Anyone who regret white interior with kids?

Meanwhile, I ran a short survey. In there, there were quite people who regret white..

Auto: Model 3 onwers: white interior?
I have three boys aged 4 to 16 and a dog. That means I have every food, germ and earthly grime imaginable in my car and on my white seats on a daily basis. My seats still look new and my adult passengers ask all the time about how I keep my seats so clean. I maybe wipe them down once a quarter at most.

Here is a photo of my White interior with the white wrap steering wheel, white center console wrap and the white arm rest cover. I constantly get people complementing me on it when they see it, from Wow it looks so clean in there to it looks like a spaceship. Tonight I'm going to be installing my custom screen mount and will upload some pictures after I'm done.

Attachments

• 69260370_10220323876551118_5589538720404471808_n.jpg
    69260370_10220323876551118_5589538720404471808_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 257
Here is a photo of my White interior with the white wrap steering wheel, white center console wrap and the white arm rest cover. I constantly get people complementing me on it when they see it, from Wow it looks so clean in there to it looks like a spaceship. Tonight I'm going to be installing my custom screen mount and will upload some pictures after I'm done.
Looks real good! Thanks for sharing!