Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price increases 3/18. Will FSD option go up as well?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the red light/stop sign recognition works on Nav on autopilot for even most of the 50 signs/lights I need to go through from the Golden Gate Bridge to South of Market, it will be $2k well spent. Here's hoping...

You really want that in SF? I wonder if it has a feature to monitor uber cars that are about to hit you and take action. This feature will need to be very advanced before I let anything drive in SF city limits, 20 years driving in the city and no way will lit be on any AP unless it has "idiot anticipation".

• Funny
Reactions: PrGrPa and dnvr-ev
Same here, it was first up just 1k (from 2k to 3k), but now it went up 3k to 5k.
I was considering buying at 2k, but couldn't quite pull the trigger on it... however, at the price they are now demanding I will never buy it.
Considering I already have the summon, auto park and NoA, I am not getting much extra functionality. It is definitely not worth 5k...
However, do they drop the price back to 2k, I'lll pull the trigger next time :) Does that ever happen?

Same here, it was first up just 1k (from 2k to 3k), but now it went up 3k to 5k.
I was considering buying at 2k, but couldn't quite pull the trigger on it... however, at the price they are now demanding I will never buy it.
Considering I already have the summon, auto park and NoA, I am not getting much extra functionality. It is definitely not worth 5k...
However, do they drop the price back to 2k, I'lll pull the trigger next time :) Does that ever happen?

Based on Tesla's current repetition of sales, they have some kind of fire sale at the end of every quarter. Don't know if we will see this exact promotion again but surely somethin somewhat similar.

Let me guess, a free Model 3 SR is included with the purchase of FSD as well.

Of course not, you get to stay one night in one of Elon's houses before they go up for sale. There will also be an auction for a nights stay at the end of the quarter to boost cash flow. During your visit be sure to throw a dart on the "pricing dart board", the winner gets to pick the Q2 pricing schedule for the newly revised FSD now called ASD. "Assisted Self Driving". ASD will be the new software upgrade for those not paying for what was previously known as HW3, soon to be known as "Gigaware V1". All future GW buyers will get G2 upgrades down the road.