Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe it takes them a little effort to update the orders once in the system but not actually started real production. So they normally avoid it but perhaps if you keep bugging them they will update the system. Or as was suggested, ModelS sales might be slowing so they want to keep every order.

They are not acting like they want to keep every order. But I agree they should. With Model 3 reviews off the charts....maybe they should work on preforming perfectly on all Model S orders. I predict they won't.

Quick update. My deposit was just successfully transferred to a new build. This comes after my OA suggested submitting a new build, using his email, then having him coordinate with his manager to try and push it through. About 24 hours later and I just received a confirmation email from Tesla and my previous order no longer appears on my mytesla page. My new build locks in in 3 days.

The funny thing is that I actually called Tesla directly just an hour or so earlier and spoke with one of their sales people. She was very nice but I don't think she knew what I was talking about and assured me this couldn't be done because my order was submitted "too early"... whatever that means...