Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing Revealed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
nearly all of Rivian orders are for the R1S. Compared to it's $78k base, it is comparably priced to ice suv's like the Jeep Wagoneer, GMC Yukon, Lincoln Aviator, QX60, BMWX5, Merc GLE, Audi Q7...
And I would take the R1S over all of them in a heartbeat.

R1T is not some pretender. It's the real deal. Test drive and look over the construction of the product.
Then, go look at any other truck at the same price- ICE pickups - and let me know how much of a ripoff the Rivian is.
I can buy a new RT1 duel Motor performance model, max pack - for 72,300 with the 2024 point of sale rebate. 420 real miles. Over 800 hp.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
I can buy a new RT1 duel Motor performance model, max pack - for 72,300 with the 2024 point of sale rebate. 420 real miles. Over 800 hp.
But are you going to? They are available for delivery now. Vote with your feet and wallet! 😆

70240893242__A1142E02-FA23-4B3A-8DAC-7AA82D84A27D.jpeg

Reactions: T3SLAROD
I'd say that in general (by volume) buers of a new BMW (high end buyers) are less affected by interest rates than buers of a new Tesla (mass volume car for the common people).

I'm not sure that's true (free free to site average sales price points for both brands, if you care).
But the point is moot, since overall US auto sales are holding steady, despite the rising interest rate environment.
Arguing that Tesla, and only Tesla, buyers are severely negatively impacted by higher rates doesn't make any sense.

That hasn't stopped Musk from making such claims, but you should know better than to trust a sales guy!

Model S/X are going down in "value for money" as time passes by as other manufacturers (and Tesla itself) are making more modern and premium cars.

Models S/X refresh is long overdue, assuming the refresh adds value. The recent Tesla trend of discontenting cars during refresh (e.g.: 3, Y loosing stalks, loosing sensors, loosing radar) is not encouraging.
Those are the two "premium" cars in the Tesla portfolio. They should stay that way.

a

Models S/X refresh is long overdue, assuming the refresh adds value. The recent Tesla trend of discontenting cars during refresh (e.g.: 3, Y loosing stalks, loosing sensors, loosing radar) is not encouraging.
Those are the two "premium" cars in the Tesla portfolio. They should stay that way.

What do you mean overdue? Didn't they just get a refresh last year?

Most are standing below Elon on the success ladder.

Its not a threat.
There are many fraudulent/dishonest/fake people that are at the top of many "ladders" - and "the people" should try to "topple" them. Not to start a political debate, but just look at the candidates who were President the last two terms.... Just one example. Success does not put you above the law (or law of decency).

There are many fraudulent/dishonest/fake people that are at the top of many ladders = and "the people" should try to "topple" them. Not to start a political debate, but just look at the candidates who were President the last two terms.... Just one example. Success does not put you above the law.

I am in no way being political.

Come on people.

We were talking about Elon's success. No one else. Nothing else.

That was the conversation I was in with TheLocNar. Period.

geessshhhh