Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchasing this model S - good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone! First post here and hopefully will participate more!

I found a vehicle for sale for about 29k a guy is selling. It was sold through auction and I got in touch with him before he was able to ship it to his dealership so I got a nice discount if I buy before he ships it back. Also includes free shipping.

Here’s the link:

It has Tesla extended warranty until 91k miles or expires in June 2024. (Will do final inspection before it expires)

No air suspension or upgraded audio system but has everything else! Also has FSD. (I do not want air suspension due to reliability and keeping it for a long time)

Is it a good deal for 29k? I plan to keep this for many years if I can. I know I can go for 90 or 100 but I don’t want to lose computer 2.0/3.0 and FSD.

I’m super excited but I want to make sure I’m not being blinded or that I’m being dealt a bad hand. Thank you for your time and appreciate any feedback/opinions!

Not really a "deal", kinda on par with retail pricing. Here's four with less mileage:

1690161982692.png

Reactions: TSLA Pilot
Upvote 0
Personally, It would be a hard pass for me. I would find one in better condition. The front and rear bumpers, both right side doors, QTR panel, hood and rims have been spotlighted as damaged. What a mess. It will bug you as long as you own it and repair cost may be significant. As mentioned, battery health status is also a concern. You mentioned FSD, but I could not find where it was included in the listing.

Upvote 0