Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q4 collections, tales and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have finished my payment. Thankfully both the £1 test payment and the main payment went through in less than an hour. Just need to get the insurance sorted before my pick up next Tuesday.
I cant find anything saying that it needs to be insured some days ahead to allow registration (what I have had with other cars). Does anyone have the answer?

Reactions: jamesp26
Power frunk, removed stalks and even the 'upgraded' 5mp cameras are all just wild speculation in my opinion at this stage. They are probably coming but not yet...I think there'd be pretty strong info coming/leaking out if these were amendments to the newly produced vehicles.

USS seems to be anyone's guess. I find it odd that some have had to accept their car comes without them, while others haven't.

Power frunk, removed stalks and even the 'upgraded' 5mp cameras are all just wild speculation in my opinion at this stage. They are probably coming but not yet...I think there'd be pretty strong info coming/leaking out if these were amendments to the newly produced vehicles.

USS seems to be anyone's guess. I find it odd that some have had to accept their car comes without them, while others haven't.

Can the camera be upgraded at a later stage? What if the new cameras are required for new features in 23 or 24?

There does seem to be some evidence that the cameras have changed (whether they are more powerful is a different question altogether).

Reactions: Bal83 and rowedav