Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q4 Delivery timeline.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
S/R White on White
Ordered 9/22
VIN & Delivery Scheduled for 9/29 - Had to cancel since loan wasn't finalized. I went back in line.
My lease was up on the BMWi3 on10/22 so I returned my car.
10/24 Carless and still no VIN :-(

The Torrance dealer told me it looks like 6-10 weeks. I'm dying. It looks like I'm renting a car until December.

What issues did you run into with your loan? Was it through Tesla or your own bank?

Ordered a M3 LR AWD on Oct 13 White w/black interior 18" Aero Wheels FSD. No VIN yet. Looked online and the Site has been updated from 6-10 weeks up to 5-9 weeks. Keeping fingers crossed for November delivery. There's no way they're not going to deliver any Model 3s in the US the entire month of November. Although they may be producing cars for Asia and Europe, they have to have a few lines open for US manufacturing.

Reactions: dillon
I placed my order for performance blue on Nov 30th. I live in Virginia and there is still $1875 tax relief available if we take delivery before Dec 31st. Anyone know what happens to my tax relief if Tesla doesn't deliver my car before Dec 31st ? Will it be my loss ?

I placed my order for performance blue on Nov 30th. I live in Virginia and there is still $1875 tax relief available if we take delivery before Dec 31st. Anyone know what happens to my tax relief if Tesla doesn't deliver my car before Dec 31st ? Will it be my loss ?
Yes, if you do not take delivery of your car by 12/31, you will not be eligible for the Federal Tax Rebate.(but they should be able to easily get it to you in time)