TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Quick Survey

Discussion in 'Norway' started by MG22, Jul 27, 2017.

1. MG22

MG22 Member

Hi, I'm a student researching Tesla as a subject for the Extended Essay and to conduct some primary research, I'd extremely appreciate it if you could answer my survey.

It won't take long and will go a long way for me to be successful in my Essay.

Here is the link: Quick Survey about Tesla Models

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you so much!

• Like x 1
  2. MG22

MG22 Member

Hello again, sorry to bother you but I would like to receive even more precise data about Norwegians and their preference for electric cars. However, I won't be able to get this data as I don't speak Norwegian.

So would it be possible for someone to translate the survey I posted above for me? I would appreciate it immensely and I will put your name in my report and my survey as thanks.

I realize it's a lot of work but it would truly be immensely helpful and I would be extremely grateful :)

Please send me a private message if you could do this for me.

Thank you so much!

3. andreasmj

andreasmj Member

Hi, I would post the survey in either the Facebook group "Tesla owners club Norway" or at the Norwegian forums Tesla

Don't bother translating to Norwegian. :)

• Helpful x 2
  4. MG22

MG22 Member

#4 MG22, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Thank you so much for the ideas and the link to that forum! I'm going to post on the Norwegian Tesla forum in English, but I'm afraid people won't reply because they won't understand, so I still think I should try and get someone to translate it for me. What do you think?

EDIT: Here is my post: Quick Survey

5. andreasmj

andreasmj Member

Don't bother translating it. I don't know a single person that doesn't understand English.

I've answered your survey. Hopefully you'll get lots of answers. You should have made it possible to give more than one answer of which car one owns.

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1
  6. MG22

MG22 Member

Okay sounds good, thank you so much! :) And yes I agree, but most people only have 1 car from the responses I've gotten and one can always write it in the additional comments.

Thank you for your help!