Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was a couple cars behind this Red Model S this morning on Ridge Rd in MD.
I3dTEpa.jpg

On Sunday I saw an MC Red at the Kierland Crossing shopping mall in Scottsdale, and a white one on Highway 51 between Scottsdale and Phoenix. I pulled up behind the white one in my own MC Red and we had a little caravan going for a few miles. We honked, waved, and went our separate ways.

Only the fifth model s other than ours I've seen in vacaville... And like most he was just passing through. Almost identical to ours though.

Threw me off guard because I had just dropped ours off with my wife who was elsewhere. Yesterday we were driving separately to work (unusual), and she happened to catch up to me on my way home. I wasn't expecting it, so for a split moment I got all excited for another pearl white model s in the area. Then to see one today really had me second guessing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 951
I don't have any pics I'm afraid, just the anecdotal evidence that the cars are becoming more popular in Austin. I first saw one in March of this year, around the time of EM's visit to Austin and the opening of the store in The Domain. Then I wuold very occasionally see a white one or a black one around the roads of South Austin or out on Highway 71. Then it dropped off... I felt like I hadn't seen any in a while. But I saw a white '60 on Thursday night parked downtown, then a blue one parked on Congress Avenue yesterday, and then today I saw another white one pull up in the parking lot of my local grocery store! (HEB Oltorf) Am I going to be seeing them once every day now?

It so happens I am test-driving one tomorrow, so that will be four days in a row :)

I don't have any pics I'm afraid, just the anecdotal evidence that the cars are becoming more popular in Austin. I first saw one in March of this year, around the time of EM's visit to Austin and the opening of the store in The Domain. Then I wuold very occasionally see a white one or a black one around the roads of South Austin or out on Highway 71. Then it dropped off... I felt like I hadn't seen any in a while. But I saw a white '60 on Thursday night parked downtown, then a blue one parked on Congress Avenue yesterday, and then today I saw another white one pull up in the parking lot of my local grocery store! (HEB Oltorf) Am I going to be seeing them once every day now?

It so happens I am test-driving one tomorrow, so that will be four days in a row :)

Well let's get you in one...P+ goes very nice in Austin, and if you're in South Austin we need more +'s in that area.

Let us know how test drive goes.