Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not so random, at Norristown Service Center getting my Titanium Plate put in! Very cramped but they should be moving to a big new SC in Devon (old Devon Toyota) at the end of this month.

abysyjeh.jpg

between the wife and I, we actually saw 5 model S's in northern virginia yesterday. That might not be of note in california, but out here it's pretty huge. Maybe we're going to start seeing more saturation now!

Yup... there are getting to be more of us around here. I probably see one 1-2 times/week now. Seeing more than one in a single day has happened several times in hte last couple of months.

Whereabouts in NoVA, may I ask?

Yup... there are getting to be more of us around here. I probably see one 1-2 times/week now. Seeing more than one in a single day has happened several times in hte last couple of months.

Whereabouts in NoVA, may I ask?

these sightings were all between Fair Oaks hospital and the Herndon area - up and down the Ffx County Parkway and around.. And to keep this relevant to the thread, saw another one in the Fairfax Town Center at lunch today - the guy had a nice Tesla jacket on too coming out of the Baja Fresh :)

Wow, here's a sighting that I thought would not happen for a long time yet: A work colleague of mine spotted this white MS parked at the parking lot of a local mall. Here, in the middle of Finland, in my town! There are only 14 Teslas total in Finland, including the several demo cars, so the chance that one of the non-demo cars happens to be in my town, and my work colleague happening to be there at the same time, had to be pretty slim!

Since there are no public chargers within 150km of my town, I think it is reasonably likely that the owner actually lives here. Wow, at least two Teslas (after I get mine) in my town!

TeslaJKL.jpg

(I blacked out the registration plate just in case.. That's my work colleague's car with the door open, proof that the image was actually taken by him :smile:).

Missed connection:
Me: traveling east on Gandy Blvd at 8:05am Friday morning in my beautiful blue MS.
You: traveling west in a beautiful gray MS.
We passed each other just east of 4th St. I saw you too late to even flash my lights.

Taken from my office window.
Here in Calgary there are less than 20 Teslas including roadsters according to a service rep. This is in a city where there are around 765,000 registered vehicles. The city is also geographically fairly large - around 745 sq km/463 sq mi. Despite this, of the three Teslas I've seen in Calgary, I've seen all three in this same location, two were parked at different times within this frame. If you include my car which is parked below the building that is 4 within the same small area. Granted I spend more time looking out this window than any other area but I still think this must be the Tesla Apex for the city.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 680