Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recieved an email from Uber, that looks a lot like a tesla

t9y68l.jpg

Spotted at 1 am at the Santee, SC Supercharger. I wonder if this 90D coming down from DC has gone further than my 85 coming up from Miami? Btw, I'm pretty sure his chargeport opened up because I plugged in my car. It will automatically close even without the key present, right? Would you close it to be sure?

rZZLzFz.jpg

If anyone is wondering, the chargeport did eventually close. But the question remains for non-auto-closing ports... Would you touch someone else's car to close the port for them in a scenario like this? I know some people really get upset if others touch their possessions.

The missing screw and uneven alignment of the screws on the pedestal are setting off my OCD. :crying:

Good catch!

This is starting out to be a good month. Two more sightings yesterday and today. My sister also texted me just before I left work today to say she saw a white one with plate OFF OIL on SB Woodward in front of the zoo at 1:59pm.

Hall Road
2015-11-10_model-s-sighting-54.png

I noticed this one (PSTG if I read the plate correctly) coming up from behind on NB Rochester. We exchanged waves as he passed.
2015-11-11_model-s-sighting-55.png

Last edited:
Another Model S spotted in Istanbul / Turkey. This car makes so much sense here, there are already around 20 or so Model S's imported into the country. (145% ICE tax vs. 3% EV tax) Tesla is launching officially in Turkey within 6 months hopefully.

iHA7IFf.jpg

yREytAz.jpg

Man, I'm on a roll. Two more sightings to report. Just one more and I'll tie my record of six for a single calendar month.

Thursday morning, on Rochester passing over M-59.
2015-11-12_model-s-sighting-56.png

This morning, seen coming out of a car wash on Rochester. Followed behind me until I-75. I waved when we hit a light, but I didn't see him wave (maybe he waved earlier and I missed it).
2015-11-16_model-s-sighting-57.png