Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
Spotted this one on 101 near San Francisco International Airport today around 8:30 am.

...typically taking two spots with an expensive car is just asking for getting keyed.

I could not agree with you more. It is such a horrible statement that the person thinks they are more important or better than everyone else because they bought an expensive car. If you can afford the car then you can afford the ding repair like everyone else.

That person is a Jackass with a capital J.

just MHO.

Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a Jag XF. Note the dual exhaust tips. It's the car that most resembles the S from the rear, though.

I agree with this comment but often hear it the other way around, as in: "the Model S looks like the new Jag from the rear" I make efforts to point out that the design for the exterior of the Model S was made public well before the Jag was coming off the line. Jag totally stole the look from Tesla. While Tesla should be flattered, I was disappointed in Jaguar for this. They never should have gone to Ford... it was all downhill from there.

Again, Just my opinion.

Cheers.

I could not agree with you more. It is such a horrible statement that the person thinks they are more important or better than everyone else because they bought an expensive car. If you can afford the car then you can afford the ding repair like everyone else.

That person is a Jackass with a capital J.

just MHO.

Cheers.

I was there when the car was parked. Guy complained about not having any side visibility with the top up, decided to take his chances as opposed to reparking since it was so far out.