Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sig Model S in San Diego!

I saw this one in the Gaslamp quarter in San Diego today. Sig VIN 75.
My very, very first Model S in-the-wild glimpse! Test drive cars don't count, in my opinion. :)
Congratulations to the owner! I tried to keep my fellow gawkers away.

View attachment 11546

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    864.2 KB · Views: 1,194
My daughter was in a soccer tournament today and I drove by the Superchargers in Gilroy. There were two Model S connected to the Superchargers.

Both cars were gleaming in the sunshine!

(You can see two J1772 charging stations in the background in the third photo.)

Can you imagine pulling up to that charging station in a Model S at that time? I mean, how much would it suck that with <1000 deliveries made to find both stations occupied... :p

My sister and B-I-L docked their boat in Oxford, MD last night; they're heading down the Intracoastal Waterway from their home in RI. They report a pearl white S parked at a cottage with a charging cord connected. Anyone we know?

> Also saw one on the cross Bronx expressway [AnOutsider]

Hope it wasn't dead & abandoned on the shoulder: "World's first stripped ModelS" . . .
--

- - - Updated - - -

> The driver was standing next to the car, being written a ticket by a cop. She said the driver was smiling anyway. [dadaleus]

Maybe he was 'pulling a Woz' i.e. getting a ticket for doing over 100 mph simply to publicize that electric cars are not wimpy.
--

OK, weirdness...

My son and I have gone to same Home Depot twice in the last three days and both times spotted (different) Model S in the parking lot. First time a white Performance and second time the beauty below. Is Home Depot the new hotbed for spotting Tesla? Either way, good to see that Model S owners are do-it-yourselfers... :)

Skärmavbild 2012-11-17 kl. 14.08.42.png

OK, weirdness...

My son and I have gone to same Home Depot twice in the last three days and both times spotted (different) Model S in the parking lot. First time a white Performance and second time the beauty below. Is Home Depot the new hotbed for spotting Tesla? Either way, good to see that Model S owners are do-it-yourselfers... :)

Probably getting the parts and pieces they need to finish off the charging situation for their garages!