Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All, Yep, that's me on my cross country trip :).

Hey Ddenboer and Strider,

It was great seeing your cars! It was fantastic to pull in next to one Sig, and when we came back a few minutes later from In&Out you where gone and Striders car was there! Your cars look fantastic. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet for a minute.

Peter

A friend's chmas eve sighting
DSC_1739.jpg
2012.12.24 4:30PM

On the 5 (I-5) heading towards Sacramento... around Lodi.-- you have to get off on the 12....

Today (12/29) at about 1PM: Brand new Gray Model S, 19" wheels, (no plates, with Tesla license frame and "No Emissions" sign) on Crisp Avenue in Saratoga. If that's you and you were heading home, you live very near to me! Great to have another one in the neighborhood!

/Mitch.

Busy day seeing model s's in the wild. Saw a brand new green one at Parthenia and Tampa Ave in Northridge at 11 am, saw two new white and one new blue at Fashion Island at 1:30 pm, and a brand new black one on Main street in Huntington Beach at 3 pm. Good to see more S's on the road!

Just saw a red Sig at a Home Depot near Pittsburgh. It's the first Tesla I've seen - looks awesome "in person".

Is that the one near Sewickley? I just returned from the burgh for the Holidays. Not missing the weather, but my kids did enjoy the snow.

My father saw a black Model S in downtown Sewickley about 2-3 weeks ago but hasn't seen one since.

Cheers.

Is that the one near Sewickley? I just returned from the burgh for the Holidays. Not missing the weather, but my kids did enjoy the snow.

My father saw a black Model S in downtown Sewickley about 2-3 weeks ago but hasn't seen one since.

Cheers.

It was near South Hills Village - Bethel Park / Upper St. Clair.

The snow is great here - we're actually building an igloo in the back yard :smile:

Today I took my white Model S for a drive to San Jose and back to write the new auto insurance policy and update my other insurance coverages. After returning, I jumped in my 2002 RAV4-EV to drive it down to the dealer for some maintenance that I promised to the buyer. As I neared the dealership, I saw a white Model S on San Antonio Road, westbound. I think it had the grey performance wheels on it. Looked very sleek. :)

I saw a white Model S on Steven's Creek waiting to turn left on to Lawrence (San Jose area). I've seen many in the bay area (3 non-dealer cars in one day is my record) but this one was a bit odd though since the driver was outside the car and had to jump back in when the light turned. I was worried that something may have been wrong at first, but the car seemed to drive away fine.

First Canadian "in the wild" sighting for me : A nice silver Sig went by us driving north on 117 north, about an hour north of Montreal, just before Mont-Blanc. Curious to see its whr/km since the temp outside was -15C (5F)...

Envoyé depuis mon Touchpad avec Tapatalk

Last edited: