Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a beautiful blue P85 coming into my office building parking lot.
Ok, ok, it's just me shamelessly posting pictures of my own car but I like observing it in motion.
I let my (26 year old) son borrow it so I was using stalker mode on the app to see when he was arriving.
He drove pretty calmly but the car did "disappear" for about 5-10 mins so maybe he knows how to disable the remote access.

image.jpg
image.jpg

check out out the guy doing a double take from the delivery truck.

No pictures, since I was driving, but:

Three Model S's so far while vacationing here on Maui:

A brown one parked along Dairy Road earlier this week.
A silver in traffic somewhere in the valley, I forgot exactly where.
A Sunset red with the dark turbine wheels parked at the Japanese restaurant in the Kapalua village. Later saw this same one on the Honoapiliani highway.

Sure wish I had mine here :)

Mitch.

Started working at local hospital here in Austin, Texas this week. Get to park next to a silver Tesla daily on the designated hybrid/electric parking spots with chargers by side entrance of building. Electric membership has its privileges. It's a charge point charger w $2 per hour fee. Just need to get the Austin $25 charge card for 6 months of all you can charge at their stations which include these 3 by hospital

Ian B

I let my (26 year old) son borrow it so I was using stalker mode on the app to see when he was arriving.
He drove pretty calmly but the car did "disappear" for about 5-10 mins so maybe he knows how to disable the remote access.
yeah dealing with the sons. A bit of an emotional tug-of-war between how happy they are getting to drive it and my fear of ... I don't know what. The slight sense of entitlement (kids these days! :)) is worse in my case because my son has been following Tesla since Who Killed ECar and he finally persuaded me to invest in Tesla stock, so we all know how that turned out. But as much as I enjoy seeing the car in motion, I'd rather be driving! And knowing kids these days, FOR SURE he knows how to disable remote access!! :eek:

I saw a green MS today at the foot of the George Washington Bridge (NY side, Riverside Drive) being loaded onto a flat-bed tow truck. :(

I didn't see the owner milling about (only the driver about ready to drive off), or I would have pulled over to offer assistance or a ride.

I wondered if it was one of those occasions where someone ran out of main battery juice, and a hypothetical MS<-->MS battery transfer cable would have helped. I had plenty of spare charge and less than 20 miles to get home (or to the nearest SC).

Whoever it was, I hope your MS is OK.

Tesla.JPG

Was in Tampa over the weekend. Saw two while I was down there.
Was coming back from golfing around 2pm on Friday saw a white Model S coming down Ashley Dr. (downtown Tampa) getting onto 275.
The second one was the picture above. Saw this one also on Friday at Bern's Steakhouse (awesome food by the way) sitting out front.

ok, who was in the MC RED next to me 10 min ago on Gandy Blvd heading west, just before 275. you exited, i stayed on Gandy. you had 21" gray wheels and a FL reef plate...had it not been raining i would have rolled my window down,