Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Random" in this context means "unpredictable" - taking pics of your own car is definitely NOT random. It's just pics of your car found in an expected place. Unless, of course, you've been diagnosed with dementia or other loss of memory. Then I suppose it's a bit of a surprise that you've even found this forum.

Spotted a Black Model S heading north on I-95 near Exit 3 (Scotch Rd.) near the Trenton Airport at 11:49am today. I was heading South at the time.

I excitedly shouted "Tesla!!!" and scared my wife in the passenger seat.

This is me everytime.

I saw the following P85 parked at the Franklin Covey complex in West Valley around 11:00am, congratulations on your new car! I also saw one just like it heading SB on I-15 near the point of the mountain ~9:00am this morning.

I saw two when I was heading down to Orem yesterday. Both headed north on I-15 one was Matte Black, the other was white.

"Random" in this context means "unpredictable" - taking pics of your own car is definitely NOT random. It's just pics of your car found in an expected place. Unless, of course, you've been diagnosed with dementia or other loss of memory. Then I suppose it's a bit of a surprise that you've even found this forum.

unless you're randomly taking random pictures of your car in random places.

Spotted my mom trying to rent out my Tesla
hezazysa.jpg

At the Tigard SC
sypubazu.jpg

This is hilarious. I hope she charges a premium.

Holiday in Philadelphia-- Very few Tesla sightings so far but caught a couple today.
Blue MS cruising for parking in Chestnut Hill shopping district (Germantown Avenue area). No picture of that one-- but found a silver beauty in the parking lot behind a Coop grocery:
IMG_1257.jpg

Also made the pilgrimage out to King of Prussia store to say "hi" and took a snapshot of the gathered flock. Was happy to see the floor model in the store is the same color combo we are waiting on (and have RARELY SEEN!!), grey/tan/obeche gloss. Would include a picture but not really random to see a Tesla in a Tesla store. I read the warning. :wink:

IMG_1270.jpg

Saw a blue model s in Kansas on i70
amongst all the wind turbines, funny thing is I was thinking about the model a as I was driving and looking at all the wind turbines would have given you a thumbs up but you were headed in the opposite direction, had no time to roll down my window