Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you remember what color it was?

@Sgt Barone - @Greyson - I'm in Cleveland where you both are I believe. Silver S85, in Beachwood. I live 2.5 miles from the Lyndhurst store. Keep your eyes open for me. ARI JAY is my plate, and my daughter got me a "paw print" license plate frame ;) .... BTW, I'm working with the store manager at Lyndhurst to try to get an open-house customer appreciation day this summer some Saturday or Sunday. Keep eyes open on Ohio FB page and the Midwest forum here for that.

ON TOPIC--- I have spotted a black Tesla in Beachwood -- I won't name the owners street, but near the intersection of Woodland/Richmond roads, in Beachwood. Driveway also usually has a black Chevy Volt. So yeah, a local EV lover like us !! (we have Nissan Leaf + MS 85)

My daughter spotted this ghost on the road in Pittsburgh yesterday, and then once again parked in the Target parking lot. Gas-free weekend errands, apparently!

Does it still count as random if I know full well whose car it is? Hi, Newscutter!

8bb76d787079232a024d2833cf15e555.jpg

Living in the SoCal Tesla bubble, it is not unusual to be cruising along on the freeway surrounded by four other Tesla's or to be unable to charge at the public parking because there are too many Tesla's, so this thread is a bit funny. However, I did a road trip to Kansas in September, and had quite a different experience. On several occasions people came up to me and asked about the car--what is it,how far can you go on a charge, etc. One time, a guy parked his car, ran over to me and asked if he could take pictures.

Oh god not the cheese grater nose cone. I think I'm gonna puke. I seriously don't know what goes through the mind of some people when they decide to completely disgrace the MS image with changes like these.

That's definitely a horrible looking mod... the cheese grater analogy works perfectly. Someone walk up to this car with a cheese block and go to work...