Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted by my brother in law in Chicago this
morning.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm looking for a good clear picture of the midnight silver. I saw a few but they weren't great pics.

There are a few great shots somewhere in this thread in Palo Alto

- - - Updated - - -

Got One! Random
no, I wasn't there, very proud of my nephew Frank for thinking of his uncle Mike while at the carpool pickup at school. Marin Co. todayView attachment 107043

& just btw, not random - there are SIX MXs at the SLC store today!

Those doors are seriously gonna cause accidents and trip and fall injuries. Maybe we should start a THREAD!!! HAHA. "Pictures of accidents and injuries caused from people gawking at the Falcon wing doors!"

That gorgeous grey was my order for six days and 23 hours... And then I confirmed on pearl white [emoji38]

White is and always will be my favourite colour for ev's because its a futuristic colour, like the colour of the space shuttle. White means fresh and new.

I notice you have a grey S, I think you made the correct choice to have a different colour for your X.

Midnight Silver ... :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=102982&d=1449028868.jpg

Midnight Silver? Wow! That looks fantastic!

I'm looking for a good clear picture of the midnight silver. I saw a few but they weren't great pics.

Looks classy, the more I see of that colour the more it becomes one of my favourite.

White is and always will be my favourite colour for ev's because its a futuristic colour, like the colour of the space shuttle.
White means fresh and new. I notice you have a grey S, I think you made the correct choice to have a different colour for your X.

Sorry, White reminds me of automotive refrigerators and many other home appliances :rolleyes:

Spotted by my brother in law in Chicago this
morning.

View attachment 107202
View attachment 107203
I saw this color at the carwash today. Much nicer in person than I expected! Beats any other SUV out there, imo, and those Falcon doors are the bomb irl.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume just like on my Boxster there is a button to raise it anytime you want. Good for getting underneath to clean.
Probably. It was up on the one I saw at the carwash. And my Chrysler Crossfire, many years back, had the same option.

Thanks again to all who have posted sightings of Model X and pics of their own vehicles too!

I remember watching the Model X prototype reveal in early 2012, which was before the first Model S was delivered. That seems like an eternity ago, and I'm thrilled to see people finally getting their Model X!!