Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to say that one of my favorite things about seeing photos of some of these X's in the wild is seeing some of the owners in the photos. It adds something special when you're no longer facelessUsername0013. It's one of the reason I put my photo in my profile. Keep the great pics coming!

There's a thread on a Volvo site that I used to moderate called "What The Hell Do You Look Like"....it is one of the most popular threads and it's pretty funny however sometimes jokes are made and people are hit on so not too sure the people and mods of this site would be up for it. It was mainly 18 to 35 year olds of there and the site is more relaxed than this one.

Midnight Silver ... :cool:

Sorry, White reminds me of automotive refrigerators and many other home appliances :rolleyes:

So when you see videos of the space shuttle you only see a giant rocket propelled fridge?:tongue:

Also the Japanese bullet train is white, as are most high speed trains because they are new, the future. :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

There's a thread on a Volvo site that I used to moderate called "What The Hell Do You Look Like"....it is one of the most popular threads and it's pretty funny however sometimes jokes are made and people are hit on so not too sure the people and mods of this site would be up for it. It was mainly 18 to 35 year olds of there and the site is more relaxed than this one.

The problem is that a lot of members on here are famous people, and they don't want to reveal their identity. I have an inkling whose who on here. Al Gore, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Hanks to name but a few.

A nice day to have the extended windshield...full "autopilot" on highways and exchanges....
View attachment 106962

I'm so looking forward to that! I always take pics of the morning sky in my S, but not that great, and, hard to do with one hand on the steering wheel (my S doesnt have autopilot). For comparison (same sky):

image.jpeg

2nd to the last Super Charge at Kingman AZ. Arrived home with a little over 2400 miles on the X since delivery on Dec 31st. Ran a little 12 degree weather last night between Nephi and Beaver UT. Averaged just over 240 miles a day since delivery. Rain, snow, fog and lots of below freezing travel. Everything still working.

The he car was absolutly filthy this morning then it got a spot free rinse from Arizona rain on the run from Las Vegas NV to Kingman AZ.

Full bath tomorrow then maybe another 700 mile round trip to LA and back.
image.jpeg

Can anyone direct me to some good pictures of a pearl white Model X? I'm having a difficult time deciding between the pearl white and the midnight silver metallic. I really like the new front on the Model X and I think the pearl white does the best job of showing it off. I'm leaning towards the pearl white even though it's going to be a nightmare to keep it looking good during the winter. White cars always seem to look so much worse after getting dirty from the snow/slush.

Can anyone direct me to some good pictures of a pearl white Model X? I'm having a difficult time deciding between the pearl white and the midnight silver metallic. I really like the new front on the Model X and I think the pearl white does the best job of showing it off. I'm leaning towards the pearl white even though it's going to be a nightmare to keep it looking good during the winter. White cars always seem to look so much worse after getting dirty from the snow/slush.
Had to press my nose into the fence at the SLC store today to see between the slats. There's a pearl white in the yard, among others, it's certainly beautiful. Your choice, down to those two, was the same as mine. I picked the dark, go for the light, neither of us should regret it!