Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple shots from the first one I have seen in east Roseville, CA earlier today.
IMG_3257.jpg
IMG_3260.jpg
IMG_3262.jpg

That Roseville one is the first I've seen where its owner has already put up not just one but two windshield stickies.

From my own prurient view, that's worse than a state-mandated HOV sticky. My view - not necessarily yours, yours or yours.

A couple shots from the first one I have seen in east Roseville, CA earlier today.
View attachment 110265View attachment 110266View attachment 110267
Wow! Is that the blue that usually looks so much more electric? I actually like that. Looks much more like the original S blue. Darker and more subtle. My wife might actually like that too.

- - - Updated - - -

Elon should have named it the brontosaurus wing.
Hahaha! Or the Brontosauras rack of ribs anyway! ;-)

Are all those people getting in line to get into that Model-X? They must have gotten the tardis option.

Sort of. That looks like one of the casual carpool locations - "Claremont Ave & Hudson St, Oakland" is listed as a casual carpool site and although that sign is hard to read it looks like it says "casual carpool" (google "casual carpool sign" and it looks similar).

That would make an interesting publicity stunt. When the X test drive tour ends, show up at one of these casual carpool sites one morning with a fleet of Model X and give a few dozen people a ride to work in style...

Saw a sig red P90D with NY plates at the Newark DE supercharger, my first in-person sighting of a Model X. I parked next to them (the only open space) and gave them a thumbs up, got a polite smile in return. My kids wanted to see the falcon wing doors open but I didn't want to bother the occupants.

For a split second as I approached I was going to be annoyed that one space was ICEd... then I realized it wasn't :)