Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well today started off nicely -- my first time with two sightings in one day. Black X on El Camino in Menlo Park, then a few mins later a grey one parked downtown in Palo Alto.

End of the day wasn't so nice. Got rear ended while stopped waiting to make a right turn. ARGH! My poor car.

image.jpeg

Near Venice beach by LA, Cali? My brother and his kid spotted it! Nice color!!

is it just me or does the x make the s look dated .. the nose cone in particular

The opinions here about it are almost exactly 50/50. In the threads on rumors about Model S updates there is a lot of back and forth between people hoping Tesla replaces the nose on the MS and others who want it to remain and don't like the MX nose. My suggestion was Tesla should just offer a color matched nose cone as an option. That should satisfy most people.

For me, the Model S always has enjoyed a classic appearance. Reminds me of a Jaguar.

Model X is new and exciting. But appearances can be deceiving depending on the angle and direction of how the photo is taken. Model X can look thinner from the rear due to its increased height.

Agreed. S has the sleek classic appearance and X the new EV look with more presense because it's taller. They are just a little different but both look great.