Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw one yesterday for the first time ever! Unfortunately it was a brief, seen through my study window as the owner was checking out our neighborhood. White one but couldn't tell what model. The spoiler was up at like 10 mph or less. Had to hold my self back from running outside screaming. On the positive side, I live in a small suburb south of Houston and it would be rare in general to see one here.....maybe they are getting a little more common. Still waiting for mine, x90d black with white.

image.jpg

Just a a little too slow on the iPhone draw. Silver Model X at the new Red Hook, Brooklyn location. Great spot for the Tesla store. When the weather is good, I will walk by this every time I go to shop for groceries. Anyone have experience with Tesla enforcing stalker laws??

On my way to the Denver airport saw these 2 X's at the SD... Was my first encounter with the X, what a great car... Seemed to be the Meet the X tour in Denver last weekend...

View attachment 113916

Nice pics. That's the one that I got to test drive on Saturday. Unfortunately, the test drive was so quick, it's all a blur. I didn't even get to sit in the rear of the 7 seat version...and didn't get to see what it was like with the falcon wing doors closed. I didn't know until the next day that it was a 7 seater when my friends (who sat in the back) corrected me.

What color was it and what time. If it was titanium, late morning it was me on the way from NJ to Richmond.

It was titanium and I think it was about 11:30 or so. I was making the same trip in reverse.

We were the only two cars at the supercharger, you were somewhere near the middle of the bank. My wife and I walked around and peered into your car for a while before we had to resume our journey. I was there just a bit before you, I suppose. I only needed a very brief charge and we had lunch at the chicken joint.

Also, my wife wants to know how its size compares to her Lexus, so I'm thinking your car might have cost me a lot of money.

Last edited:
It was titanium and I think it was about 11:30 or so. I was making the same trip in reverse.

We were the only two cars at the supercharger, you were somewhere near the middle of the bank. My wife and I walked around and peered into your car for a while before we had to resume our journey. I was there just a bit before you, I suppose. I only needed a very brief charge and we had lunch at the chicken joint.

Also, my wife wants to know how its size compares to her Lexus, so I'm thinking your car might have cost me a lot of money.

Small world - We were eating lunch at Bahama Breeze. Sorry I missed you - would have been happy to you sit in it and look around. We love it. It's a fantastic road car. My local SC is working on my 2 complaints - wind and tire noise. They think they found the cause of the wind noise (a defective door gasket) and I have asked them to replace my Michelin summer tires with quieter all-seasons.

If your Lexus is an ES - we have one as well. I think the front seats are roomier in the X. Nothing beats the rear legroom of the post 2013 ES's, but everyone tells me the middle row is very comfortable.