Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My husband reports a blue Model X with FL tags plugged in at his Midtown Atlanta office's parking deck for 24 hours now. Interesting because that exceeds the time period for reserved charging in that deck. He guesses it is a Loew's hotel guest who wasn't informed of the charging time limits.

image.jpeg

Saw this 75D heading south on I-5 in Portland.

Yeah, they have no room left, hopefully they will have two spots.

I'm hoping the second location will be in Clark County. I once read that Tesla had a fight with dealers in both Oregon and Washington and both states came up with unusual compromises. In Washington, only Tesla can sell direct, but nobody else that may come along later can and in Oregon Tesla is limited to one store and one service center. Though it was a while back I read that and I may be misremembering (I can't find anything with a quick web search).

So this neighbourhood is popular with Tesla owner.
After catching a roadster while stopping for lunch on Thursday, we decided to have lunch at the same place on our way back to LAX because it was so good (plug for Encinitas Fish Food, north of San Diego), guess who was having lunch there: an unplated brand new white X75D...next to our really bad ICE vacation rental!
image.jpeg

Reactions: madodel
I saw 3 Model-Xs being prepped at the Ambassador Drive (Mississauga) SC today. Turns out they are shipping some out to this SC to help with the prep before being shipped back to Lawrence Ave. 2 Black (P90D, 90D) and 1 white 90D. The black ones both had 22" Onyx wheels and the white one had 22" Silver wheels.
Sounds like Tesla Canada is still pushing the deliveries.
zsHtuFh.jpg

Reactions: SSD420
Here's a weird one! I was driving back from an event near Charlotte, NC on Sunday.. and due to traffic on I-85 North, the Nav took us on a detour up RT-1 from Middleburg to Norlina, VA, and then back to I85N. Right before heading back to 85 in Norlina, we spotted a blue Model X stopped at a gas station (go figure!). Anyway, I turned on the access road ahead of the MX. A few minutes later they caught up to us and followed us all the way to I85N (side note: The NB access ramp there was closed, so we had to do another detour to the next on-ramp north). I figured we were both heading to the South Hill Supercharger, but the MX had VA plates and didn't exit when we did for South Hill. So they must have been local.

Here's a weird one! I was driving back from an event near Charlotte, NC on Sunday.. and due to traffic on I-85 North, the Nav took us on a detour up RT-1 from Middleburg to Norlina, VA, and then back to I85N. Right before heading back to 85 in Norlina, we spotted a blue Model X stopped at a gas station (go figure!). Anyway, I turned on the access road ahead of the MX. A few minutes later they caught up to us and followed us all the way to I85N (side note: The NB access ramp there was closed, so we had to do another detour to the next on-ramp north). I figured we were both heading to the South Hill Supercharger, but the MX had VA plates and didn't exit when we did for South Hill. So they must have been local.

Not my car but felt kinda like an idiot with an X at the gas station. Low rear tire pressure

• Funny
Reactions: SSD420