Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spotted a yellow! Roadster this morning in Vancouver, BC

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

spotted a light blue Roadster on the 405 Northbound today in North OC with license plate Tezzla...

Tried to take a photo with my wife's green Sig #40 beside it, but I was busy driving and couldn't get a good shot of both cars with my rearview mirror (I was in our Model S, and she was beside the light blue Roadster in her Sig Green Roadster.)

My daughter came out from having dinner in Palo Alto (off of California Ave), and said she "wigged out" when she saw her first Roadster in the wild (second after mine). Light blue in color, looks to be a 2.5? Thanks for giving her the thrill!

20160106_184528.jpg

Spotted a British Racing Green Roadster going Southbound on the I-405 Carpool Lane in Long Beach/Signal Hill around 11:20am today.

I was heading Northbound in the Carpool lane in my S. At first, I thought it was my wife heading home, but knew it wasn't her.

I was driving our Model S today, when I saw on a clover-leaf from I-52 to I-805, a few cars ahead, what I thought was a roadster. Got a bit closer and realised it was British Racing Green. That's weird, I only know of one of those, and we own it! I got a bit closer, and could read the first number and letters on the license plate... 6J... same as ours! I thought it must be my wife, but no... two old guys having fun. Same plate except for two last digits, and no white stickers on this one. Crappy image attached; I was trying to set up a good photo when they moved into a slower lane and dropped back, and I didn't want to block traffic in my lane.
IMG_0196.jpg

I was driving our Model S today, when I saw on a clover-leaf from I-52 to I-805, a few cars ahead, what I thought was a roadster. Got a bit closer and realised it was British Racing Green. That's weird, I only know of one of those, and we own it! I got a bit closer, and could read the first number and letters on the license plate... 6J... same as ours! I thought it must be my wife, but no... two old guys having fun. Same plate except for two last digits, and no white stickers on this one. Crappy image attached; I was trying to set up a good photo when they moved into a slower lane and dropped back, and I didn't want to block traffic in my lane.

I know of one Tesla employee who owns a BRG roadster in CA.

Reactions: ICON