Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REAL Pictures of Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any pictures of a signature red performance car with the 21" carbon grey wheels? Every red car seems to have the 21" silver wheels. According to the salesman who was finalizing my order, the carbon grey are supposed to go well with the carbon fiber accents on the exterior of the car.

Troy Sig#483

Does anyone have any pictures of a signature red performance car with the 21" carbon grey wheels? Every red car seems to have the 21" silver wheels. According to the salesman who was finalizing my order, the carbon grey are supposed to go well with the carbon fiber accents on the exterior of the car.

Troy Sig#483

I've only seen the white. At the westchester event I wanted to ask to bring a wheel and lay it next to the red to snap a pic, but it was insanely busy

Hadn't seen these before....."Tesla" brake blocks:

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

This is VIN#29 BTW.

I'm in the next batch of cars to get the call (in the 590s). I've decided on the Performance Red with white interior. Can't decide between the carbon vs silver wheels. Especially hard given that I've never seen anything other than the white with the carbon wheesl (I thought it looked great but white is very different than dark red). Any thoughts on how people think the carbon will go with this car? Just looking for anything that will help push me off this line!

Silver wheels with Red, imho. The carbon just doesn't seem to go with the red as well.

Maybe if they changed the other chrome fixtures to the carbon, then I would go for the carbon wheels. But as is, the shiny goes with the shiny. :tongue:

That's what I'm thinking as well. Kind of already locked into the performance wheels though. Might be able to change to the silver wheels. This is where at least seeing real pictures would have been nice before locking in. I hope the Sig Red looks ok with the performance wheels. I'm not as sure now looking at the design studio.

I was able to change it in time to silver wheels. Little disappointed they picked sport wheels that were grey instead of black. Think that would have looked better. Oh well, matches the chrome trim now at least.

I asked if they could send me any real pictures of the performance wheels on the sig red and was told just the design studio picture at this point.