Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear camera vs side camera quality.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So if I have the rear camera feed up which shows the rear camera and two of the side cameras the rear camera colors look right where as the side camera colors are WAY off. Red cars show red on the rear camera but orange on the side cameras. Bad enough the first time I was thinking that is a really orange car and was looking around for it before I figured out it was the same car just two totally different colors.

Does everyone else see the same thing?

06/2021 built MYP

0 backup.png
0 side.png

I just noticed this same thing today. Got in car had a sentry event and when I viewed it I thought the couple I had been talking with about Tesla were wearing red jackets but side cams they were orange and rear cam they were red.

I thought maybe I had found the issue with my side cams malfunctioning since FSD 10.4 update but guess not. 🤔🤨

This is a BS excuse from every product manager when the quality is so low to meet the release deadline, they just say "its as designed and intended"
small web cams are getting HD and Tesla cant use software to show the correct colors on the screen . . reallyyyy