Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Chrome "TESLA" text painted - and car named...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All -

Thanks for your comments and suggestions! I think I agree with all of you that the white decal under the Model S badging is too much... For the time being, I am leaving the black decal affixed to the right side of the chrome bar. Of course, I am still loving the painted TESLA text. I'm so pleased I've inspired so many of you to do the same!

I may go and see the detailer who painted the TESLA lettering and see if he can paint "Serenity" more permanently on the chrome bar in the same place. I want the typeface to be the same as the decal (same font used for the TV Show/Movie), so I don't know how hard it would be for him to do it... I did look into getting the name on the bottom part of a license plate frame, but found no nice pre-made frames and the sites that allow you to customize, don't offer the same font as I would like...

Aaron

Well.... Who new the "Serenity" decal I put on the back of the car was actually a vinyl TRANSFER decal?!

After getting wet, it looked horrible, so I peeled it off and lo and behold, the lettering remained on the chrome!
It looks MUCH nicer now!

Aaron

IMG_0777.jpg