Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear facing child seats in 2nd Row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The seat felt secure in the rear facing position with the tether attached. I would say that the angle adjuster is necessary because without it, the seat angles way too much, making it so you have to move the seats way forward to avoid contact. I'm not sure what vehicle could accommodate the car seat without the angle adjuster.

I have Dionos in the 2nd row rear facing. Dionos come with a loop tether strap that you loop around the front passenger seat railing. I use the foam Angle thing cause my daughter likes to sit up more than the laying down position. Plus with the foam the front seat is usable. A bit tight for some 5'10". My wife's 5'2 so she's able to sit up there.

I have Dionos in the 2nd row rear facing. Dionos come with a loop tether strap that you loop around the front passenger seat railing. I use the foam Angle thing cause my daughter likes to sit up more than the laying down position. Plus with the foam the front seat is usable. A bit tight for some 5'10". My wife's 5'2 so she's able to sit up there.

nice! do you mind taking a photo of where you installed the tether too along with a photo of the diono car seat? thinking about installing this weekend if it doesn't rain.

LOL... the one i picked is 5'1" and she fits fine too... I've had other people in the front as well, and they've not had to adjust the seat--all slightly under 6' - my X is a six seater, moved the seat all the way back and I think the child seat is a chico?