Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear under seat vents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't tried it but those with access to a 3D printer could try this

Reactions: Daedalus
I’ve tried quite a few “covers” that use adhesive to attach. However, the vent is so thin and flimsy, the adhesive never holds. I found these on Etsy and they clip INSIDE the vent and stay in place really nicely.

I purchased these from Amazon and they do not fit. bad design. Just to let you know, do not buy these.
I just ordered a set from
1 left after I purchased one. Thanks to the member in this forum for posting these product. I can't believe $60K car with air vent on the floor open

• Funny
Reactions: Halpm3Pleas3
I purchased these from Amazon and they do not fit. bad design. Just to let you know, do not buy these.
I just ordered a set from
1 left after I purchased one. Thanks to the member in this forum for posting these product. I can't believe $60K car with air vent on the floor open
Add this to the list of things people expected on a a $60K car. Did you even realize these were “missing” until you read about them here? Do you know if your previous cars had them?

Add this to the list of things people expected on a a $60K car. Did you even realize these were “missing” until you read about them here? Do you know if your previous cars had them?

All of my previous 10 cars were missing the vent covers as well.

They were also missing the under floor ducts, so that may be the reason. Are there many cars that have them?

Until someone posted on here about their kid dropping something and it rolling under there, I had no idea these had under floor ducts. I don't think many do.

Yes, I noticed it when I adjusted the floor mat. The opening is flat to the floor nothing blocking the duct. My Acura has an opening but not as exposed as the Tesla.

Reactions: Halpm3Pleas3