Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYLR Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine went from Dec. 2022 to Jan. 2023, then today,.. June 2023! Order date was April 19th, 2022.
Ouch, what are the specs of your order? Gemini's?
Still that's crazy... i'm scouring the forums hopefully in light of some insight. We still have plenty of time... so tides can always shift for the better or.... worse.
I'm not too fixated on the original EDD's purely because of the bottle-neck effect that's in play... amongst them being, an onslaught of pending and incoming orders with the prioritization of performance models... which blows to be honest.

We know how the game goes unfortunately.
~ In light of a downtrending situation... we always have the possibility of getting hands on the 2023 model.

Reactions: walex19
Nice! 4 and a half months! What’s your location? Did someone else not accept their order, or did your order come sooner than later? That’s awesome
Boston area. Came in early. See signature.
Was last given a June 8 - 12 date before having a VIN assigned. Was July 17 - Aug 28 prior.

OD/Profile Complete : 01/17/2022 | Original EDD : July 2022
DD 09 June 2022

Mine got pushed back from nov-Feb to Dec-March. But looks like today it adjusted a bit to Nov 6-jan 1
Mine was also on the push back.
Went from almost 2 months of Oct-Jan being displayed to the Dec-March window.

Jus got an update this morning though, November 19 - January 14.
I guess it's slightly better than Dec-Mar, but was hoping i'd see something closer to October.

Ordered 3/5/22 MYLR White, no tow, 20” induction, black, and 7 seats.

OEDD Sept
NEDD Dec 22 - March 23 (Second Update)

From the looks of it all and reading others, feel like this is the more accurate window and prob be waiting a year to get this vehicle. Set the expectation low and be surprised if it happens sooner.
Same config here (but 19”), dates moved like yours did but now Nov 13 - Jan 8. Just changed mid this week. Not hopeful that holds.

Same config here (but 19”), dates moved like yours did but now Nov 13 - Jan 8. Just changed mid this week. Not hopeful that holds.
Mine jumped again. I think it corrected after the MYP switches from LR and the 4680s handed out. It’s now Oct-Dec. which I think is more realistic. Reading others, 8-9 months have been the average wait time. Hope you see yours jump a little more, but feel like this is where we will be.

Reactions: Chris Rivera