Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

View attachment 823213

View attachment 823214

View attachment 823270

MYP MSM US A BEAUTIFUL THING! CONGRATS! I am jealous though :)

Reactions: Wendyzattic
MYP, White/Black, tow, no FSD...order had been on hold since November, but went active this past week.

First EDD range popped up today on 7/1: Nov. 9-Jan. 4th. Seriously??

The currently posted lead time is Aug-Oct. Such a bad way to wake up today. 😞 My current lease is expiring the end of August and I can be creative for a bit after that, but this EDD was a gut punch. I know the EDD's change like the wind, but still. So disappointing. Tesla knew the exact date the order was activating since November. SA's and online reps kept telling me over and over that I could get a car in days, weeks, or worst case it would default to the currently posted lead time. Now this is what I get? Ugh...

That seems insane given current estimates on the site and how fast they're cranking them out. Maybe its the tow somehow? Or maybe its just one of those times where it updates for a while and then swings way back in timing wise.

That seems insane given current estimates on the site and how fast they're cranking them out. Maybe its the tow somehow? Or maybe its just one of those times where it updates for a while and then swings way back in timing wise.
Well, my adventure in Tesla-world timing continues, but this time is a remarkably good way. I checked this morning, more to torture myself, and my EDD miraculously went from Nov. 9th-Jan. 4th yesterday, to today a VIN being assigned and a new EDD of July 14th-July 18th. Not going to ask what happened, but will just say thank you. Wow. Now I will just hope for Michelin tires!

Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

View attachment 823213

View attachment 823214

View attachment 823270
I’ve had mine a week now and I’ve washed it 3 times already! MSM MYP Looks fantastic. I park way out.. away from civilization everywhere I go hahaha and watch sentry like a hawk.

I know I’m not the only one with EDD fluctuations but this is stupid. My last EDD was 6/5-6/19. I got the text stating they would deliver by 6/30. I couldn’t do it. Family vacation. I communicated with them that I could take delivery on 7/2. On 6/27 I still had the “I’m ready option” but was waiting for someone from tesla to text me back saying if I pressed “I’m ready” they wouldn’t try to deliver that day, since I was out of town. Got the confirmation on 6/28 but the “I’m ready” disappeared along with any window whatsoever. Days of back and forth with Tesla with “don’t worry, it’ll be ready on 7/2” to “you didn’t lose your place” ended up with a new EDD of 9/17-10/30. Which is insane. So I put a deposit on 3/13 and I now have to wait to end of September? This isn’t right. I went to my local Tesla store, spoke with an advisor who assured me I’d get a car before September (he says he messaged his manager blah blah blah) but I don’t buy any of it.

Sorry for the long winded windup here, but for those who had the same thing happen to them, how long before your EDD moved from a way out date to July? Thanks in advance.

-Eddie

I know I’m not the only one with EDD fluctuations but this is stupid. My last EDD was 6/5-6/19.

-Eddie
They pretty much treated you like you rejected the VIN and gave the car to someone else to get rid of it before the end of the quarter. Now, you're at the back of the line and will have to wait for it to be built again. Your advisor screwed you. Their manager may have pushed for it, too, but it'll be interesting to see what their reasoning is if they respond to you at all.

I know I’m not the only one with EDD fluctuations but this is stupid. My last EDD was 6/5-6/19. I got the text stating they would deliver by 6/30. I couldn’t do it. Family vacation. I communicated with them that I could take delivery on 7/2. On 6/27 I still had the “I’m ready option” but was waiting for someone from tesla to text me back saying if I pressed “I’m ready” they wouldn’t try to deliver that day, since I was out of town. Got the confirmation on 6/28 but the “I’m ready” disappeared along with any window whatsoever. Days of back and forth with Tesla with “don’t worry, it’ll be ready on 7/2” to “you didn’t lose your place” ended up with a new EDD of 9/17-10/30. Which is insane. So I put a deposit on 3/13 and I now have to wait to end of September? This isn’t right. I went to my local Tesla store, spoke with an advisor who assured me I’d get a car before September (he says he messaged his manager blah blah blah) but I don’t buy any of it.

Sorry for the long winded windup here, but for those who had the same thing happen to them, how long before your EDD moved from a way out date to July? Thanks in advance.

-Eddie
Totally agree with you! I ordered same date as you and had my date push out last week to Aug-Oct and went back down to 7/17-7/31. So frustrating because I no longer believe the two week window.

Reactions: jakeg1111
MYP, White/Black, tow, no FSD...order had been on hold since November, but went active this past week.

First EDD range popped up today on 7/1: Nov. 9-Jan. 4th. Seriously??

The currently posted lead time is Aug-Oct. Such a bad way to wake up today. 😞 My current lease is expiring the end of August and I can be creative for a bit after that, but this EDD was a gut punch. I know the EDD's change like the wind, but still. So disappointing. Tesla knew the exact date the order was activating since November. SA's and online reps kept telling me over and over that I could get a car in days, weeks, or worst case it would default to the currently posted lead time. Now this is what I get? Ugh...
Same. I got oct-Nov 12. Ordered in may

-Eddie
Hopefully, this is just a short-term placeholder, as if you were to make a change today it would more than likely put your EDD out as if you ordered today, but usually within a few days it goes back to a more reasonable date, although this is Tesla. Hope it gets resolved for you.

If you want to take the glass half-full approach, you may end up getting an Austin built car. They accidentally sold my car to someone else and put it on a ship AFTER I had paid for it. I was prioritized to get a new car in July but to be honest with the plans for the Austin factory to produce the full range of Model Ys and the new EV incentives that they are discussing, I wouldn't mind mine being pushed back even more.

They pretty much treated you like you rejected the VIN and gave the car to someone else to get rid of it before the end of the quarter. Now, you're at the back of the line and will have to wait for it to be built again. Your advisor screwed you. Their manager may have pushed for it, too, but it'll be interesting to see what their reasoning is if they respond to you at all.
Exactly. When I walked into the Tesla Showroom (not the one I ordered from) the advisor was looking at my account and said “yeah when people order online they don’t realize there isn’t an advisor to help them” and I was like, what? I ordered from an advisor at a showroom! He had to do some digging but finally found the advisor attached to the Model 3 reservation I have (the car I ordered AFTER my Model Y on that same day), and said to me basically I had no advisor attached so no one knew how to help me. Let’s see what happens today.