Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
finally updates since last post.! Hoping delivery dates fall back into Sep. 😤

Sep 2: Sep 15 - Sep 28 (13 days)
Sep 10: downgrade to EAP
Sep 13: VIN assigned (F555)
Sep 13: Oct 2 - Oct 8 (6 days)
First time I've seen a final EDD out so far from getting VIN'd lately. They must be counting on a total shutdown of the railways on Friday. We're lucky if anything can even get to the East Coast in a week...

First time I've seen a final EDD out so far from getting VIN'd lately. They must be counting on a total shutdown of the railways on Friday. We're lucky if anything can even get to the East Coast in a week...
I have a car hauler buddy currently picking up a full truck load of MYP’s from Fremont as we speak, they don’t know yet what state they’re gonna be headed only that they’re headed east coast according to dispatch.

I have a car hauler buddy currently picking up a full truck load of MYP’s from Fremont as we speak, they don’t know yet what state they’re gonna be headed only that they’re headed east coast according to dispatch.
Glad to hear Tesla is being agile about this, they definitely have the cash to switch up their delivery methods. Volume will definitely be lower though, the trains can hold a *lot* more per load!

Reactions: Stevnwin
Glad to hear Tesla is being agile about this, they definitely have the cash to switch up their delivery methods. Volume will definitely be lower though, the trains can hold a *lot* more per load!
Yeah it sounds like it could very well have something to do with the rail yard issues, my buddy has been delivering MYLR’s from Austin to only East Coast since they started production there so he was very surprised to be dispatched and sent out to Fremont for MYP’s.

Reactions: Stevnwin
MYP MSM, no FSD, OD 8/18.

Current EDD 9/15-6/28. Yesterday i received a text letting me know that they are planning to build and deliver my car in September. Asked me to respond to confirm whether i still want the car in September, or if i want to delay. Had not heard of anyone receiving such a confirmation request. Responded with Sept, EDD has yet to change. 🤷‍♂️

Current EDD 9/15-9/28. Yesterday i received a text letting me know that they are planning to build and deliver my car in September. Asked me to respond to confirm whether i still want the car in September, or if i want to delay. Had not heard of anyone receiving such a confirmation request. Responded with Sept, EDD has yet to change. 🤷‍♂️
Whoops, corrected current EDD date

Current EDD 9/15-6/28. Yesterday i received a text letting me know that they are planning to build and deliver my car in September. Asked me to respond to confirm whether i still want the car in September, or if i want to delay. Had not heard of anyone receiving such a confirmation request. Responded with Sept, EDD has yet to change. 🤷‍♂️
Do they text you from the same number that welcomes you to the Tesla family?

Reactions: Cachuca

There was a lot of this in a Reddit subgroup that I’ve seen lately. Seems Tesla is making that EOQ push $$$ lol

Picked up MYP today. Ordered 28Jun2022

Was built 01Sep2022. Delivered 13Sep2022

F542

New interior door trims
Cargo cover!!
Charging adapter

No mobile charger

Small white adhesive on exterior trim…. It rubbed off by SA but he found a Minor…. I mean minor crack on exterior trim. Squint to see it…. He suggested the entire trim piece be replaced so set all that up. Mobile tech coming to my house Saturday

I'm rejecting. My 3 had trunk lid alignment issues at delivery about equally bad and I learned that if it's too far out of alignment, some damage can be permanent - not counting what can be created from adjusting it.

I will accept slightly off alignment of panels that don't require adjusting, but if adjustment is required, I'm inclined to reject.
What happens then? Do they make you a new one or do you forfeit your order number?