Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Turns out the Pirellis are the Summer Tires. Not super happy about this. I will see if I really need winter tires soon, although I am not looking forward to having 2 sets of tires. Then again, maybe Ill just make sure the next set are all seasons. Also scratched the rim already. That will teach me! I now have all mirrors set up to my liking to avoid this from happening. Lastly, went to NYC and back, (225 mile round trip). Got back with 7% battery. I read driving style affects range (I drive fast what can I say), but overall did make it home. I am a little obsessed about range right now but I guess its normal.
I pick mine up tomorrow. Was just told it will also have the Pirelli summer tires. Was hoping having an F55X VIN would mean the AS tires, but is what it is. I’ll just roll with them until they need to be replaced.

Had a set on my Audi before moving to an AS tire. They are not the best around here in the winter, but do okay with AWD once warmed up.

I do wish Tesla would just stick with the AS tire for regions that have winters where temps on average are below the recommended temp for the tires.

I pick mine up tomorrow. Was just told it will also have the Pirelli summer tires. Was hoping having an F55X VIN would mean the AS tires, but is what it is. I’ll just roll with them until they need to be replaced.

Had a set on my Audi before moving to an AS tire. They are not the best around here in the winter, but do okay with AWD once warmed up.

I do wish Tesla would just stick with the AS tire for regions that have winters where temps on average are below the recommended temp for the tires.
DEFINITIVELY "I do wish Tesla would just stick with the AS tire for regions that have winters where temps on average are below the recommended temp for the tires."

Just took delivery of a black MYP. Vin 522, build date Aug 2022.

Ordered on Sept 20th so someone either rejected or financing/delivery fell through. Makes up for me waiting over a year for our model Y 7 seater I suppose.

Only one minor panel gap otherwise all good. Strangely enough the mobile connector was included, but only with the 110V plug. Not complaining as it wasn't supposed to be there at all.

Got my VIN assigned today!! F550
How do I find out about the tires? Does it depend on VIn or do I have to call? And who do I call?
Also would it be new style door panel?
NJ pickup
Order date and specs? Pretty sure you can ask your SA or call regarding tire type, otherwise probably just have to wait. For door panels see what the build date was plenty of dates on here for when new door panels started

Delivery date set for 9/27. However, due to end of quarter shenanigans….my pickup location is now 6hrs away. The joys of living in a state that doesn’t allow direct sales and one of the closet SC that does being a long ways away.

It was either pick it up there, or let someone else take it. Luckily I’ll be coming back from a work trip, so it’s technically on the way. Just means more time on the road and less time in the air.

Anyone use regular autopilot and get annoyed by lane changes (AP disabling with a chime each time)? Trying to figure out if adding EAP at a later date will be worth the $$$$. Recently drove a Tesla with FSD and found there to be some oddities and phantom breaking issues and don’t think FSD is worth the $$$$ at this time. But auto lane change with the turn signal was really nice.

Also, how long do I have to submit a ticket for any issues found during delivery? I’ll drive nearly 400 miles home on day 1.
Picked up my MYP this afternoon!

The car looks great! I was worried about potential quality issues, but didn’t notice any. Had 3 miles on the OD and the build date was 9/22.

I ran through the checklist on github to make sure everything was checked. Only issue was with one door being a bit loud when closing, but that was quickly adjusted at the SC before I left.

Put around 400 miles on the car today and it’s been great (other than auto high beams still stink). Spent ~$30 on Super Charging so far. My other car was ~$70-80 for around 680 miles of range (3.0 TDI). Savings on fuel will come from home charging, which will be 90% of the time.

Came with:
- Mud flaps and PPF (need to sell the set I already purchased)
- J1772 adapter
- Summer tires (Boo)
- Front license plate frame (luckily not installed)

Items I’ll toss in the car tomorrow:
- All weather mats (frunk, floors, rear hatch)
- Sun shade
- Console organizers

Did not come with a cargo cover, which is fine with me since I usually removed the cover from cars I’ve owned in the past.

Overall was a great experience at the SC today :)

Hey guys.

Current MYP delivery estimates on the Tesla website are September - October. I ordered a red MYP last week (9/21) and initial EDD was Sep-Oct but was quickly updated to December 9 - January 20. It’s been stuck at that for the last week. Anyone else seeing a range that far out? Obviously, this is nowhere close to what Tesla is showing on their website. Kind of frustrating…

I know that the EDDs are known to bump around, but it’s unnerving to see a date that’s 3x further out than the original estimate.