Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to all these vins, still see the west coast and earlier OD still getting the shaft
Agreed. Awesome to see many of the east coasters getting VINs even some with December or January order dates. Luckily I don't need it ASAP, but the logic is surely a head scratcher. My 11/16 OD MYP White/Black/Tow is still showing a 2/15-3/15 delivery with a build expected around 2/23 (per my SA).

Agreed. Awesome to see many of the east coasters getting VINs even some with December or January order dates. Luckily I don't need it ASAP, but the logic is surely a head scratcher. My 11/16 OD MYP White/Black/Tow is still showing a 2/15-3/15 delivery with a build expected around 2/23 (per my SA).

Same here. OD 11/06 MYP Blue/Black/Tow, EDD has been unchanging at 2/26-3/26. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: BillyG2022MYP
I sent them a text today to see what’s going on and why they mislead me with the December delivery date. They respond back:

“We definitely want to get your vehicle delivered ASAP, so I promise you we're aligned in that regard. While we obviously can't guarantee anything, I fully anticipate that you'll be notified that your car is on the way within the next week.”

Guess we shall see if that story sticks.

Reactions: tbcboo
If you follow the forum closely, there seems to be some logic in the chaos....East Coast and Canada, followed by Mid-West and then West-Coast...for every quarter. As the time it takes for the vehicle to make the journey to the farthest point...at the end of every quarter there is a Tesla push to deliver as many vehicles as they can, so as the quarter is coming to an end the easiest way to make deliveries is to the closest points from Freemont, CA....

Reactions: sip49 and blodg1
As things are getting closer there seems to be really no rhyme or reason. Not color or options as those seem to be all different. Not really by order dates as others that ordered after are getting theirs and they also live close by so it isn't location. Just random as hell. I feel like the ten times a day (ok probably 30) I check the app is like when going to the gas station to check lottery tickets. Oh well one day.

Pushed back, again. Ugh

MSM MYP

01/21-02/22
01/28-02/22
01/31-02/14
02/02-02/13 gave me hope

Now 02/08-03/08??? 🤬

SoCal
SoCal +1

My EDD just went from 2/2-2/12 to 2/7-3/7...... I confirmed two weeks ago with my SA and another rep, and both said they see the first week of February. I even called yesterday after hitting the first date of the EDD window the second time, and the rep said first week still... and now this

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY?!?!

SoCal +1

My EDD just went from 2/2-2/12 to 2/7-3/7...... I confirmed two weeks ago with my SA and another rep, and both said they see the first week of February. I even called yesterday after hitting the first date of the EDD window the second time, and the rep said first week still... and now this

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY?!?!
I agree. But they are probably just pushing people closer to Fremont (so everyone in west coast) to EOQ. It makes sense logistically and financially.

• Disagree
Reactions: NoxGrimstad
I agree. But they are probably just pushing people closer to Fremont (so everyone in west coast) to EOQ. It makes sense logistically and financially.
I can totally understand and is OK with this, as long as they are transparent about it, especially in the EDDs and communications. If that's the plan, they shouldn't mislead people with the wrong EDDs, especially with such big changes all of a sudden and continuously throughout.

If they are following this plan you said, I don't think they just figured this out last evening, and they should have reflect this expectation in the EDDs and communications, in which in my case they failed to do so, since they were still telling me first week of February yesterday :-(.

OD 12/2 and then placed on hold at the end of December till 2/10. Lifted hold yesterday 2/2 and VIN assigned this morning. EDD 2/10 - 2/16 (Cincinnati). That was way faster then I expected.

VIN 373XXX
This is what I mean. No rhyme or reason. I ordered before you on 11/24. Never put it on hold and I am also taking delivery in Cincy hence coming from and to exact same location. Yet I am 2/14-2/23 With no VIN.

OD 12/2 and then placed on hold at the end of December till 2/10. Lifted hold yesterday 2/2 and VIN assigned this morning. EDD 2/10 - 2/16 (Cincinnati). That was way faster then I expected.

VIN 373XXX
It's likely someone had the same config slotted ahead of you in the same area, and they either declined the vehicle upon inspection, or cancelled without said inspection (got cold feet, couldn't get financing, whatever).

Same here. OD 11/06 MYP Blue/Black/Tow, EDD has been unchanging at 2/26-3/26. 🤷‍♂️
You and a I have same MYP build specs. I ordered mine 12/06 and as of today the have me at 02/14 - 02/26. Mine is going to Chery Hill NJ. I am thinking I will get a Fremont built car based on the what everyone is saying. It's looking like you March window is giving you much better odds of an Austin, Texas build.