Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm supposed to take delivery this Saturday. I'll post a pic of what chip I have to start trying to get some concrete information out there.
4846A5ED-F91B-4BAD-A6A9-BD4AC07B389C.jpeg

Here is proof that not all F376-F379 vehicles are Intel. Turns out the couple of people I spoke with were correct that I was getting AMD. For reference I received a F377 vehicle.

How does one take of trade-in within the app? Can this be manually done or we have to call in? Updated once for trade in but been seeing people get delayed because of trade. Will add in after vin. EDD 2-28 - 3-28 with no movement since order.
You'll need to call your SA or the general help line to remove the trade.

Again, to reiterate everything else said on here (based on my own experience), if you want speed then keep both trade-in and financing out of it to accelerate your path to a VIN. Unless on the latter (financing) you just say you're getting external financing, in which case that will have the same result as saying cash. But if you're financing through Tesla wait until you have a VIN.

Took delivery of my MYP VIN 375xxx today in NJ. A/S tires, Ryzen, has an old firmware so uncertain if heated wipers and no mud flaps or PPF. Did notice it has a new cabin camera that my '21 didnt have. Went form a pinhole looking one to a fisheye style.

Only notable blemish was a chip in the finish of the front passenger-side exterior door handle.

Reactions: geekfam and bsdx
Took delivery of my MYP VIN 375xxx today in NJ. A/S tires, Ryzen, has an old firmware so uncertain if heated wipers and no mud flaps or PPF. Did notice it has a new cabin camera that my '21 didnt have. Went form a pinhole looking one to a fisheye style.

Only notable blemish was a chip in the finish of the front passenger-side exterior door handle.
Mine had the old software too but had heater wipers when I upgraded that night.