Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They let me choose the date starting this Saturday!

Funny enough, I am only 10 mins drive away from the factory and they are going to deliver the car to me. I have picked delivery date this Sunday 12-4pm. :)

For loan option, as I am picking up the car on Sunday noon but I am overseas now and returning on Sunday option, I am not sure what option I have for down payment method? I don’t think bank is open on Sunday morning, will I be able to write a personal check for it? Any other option i have? Wire transfer?

So excited! Now I need to start buying accessories. Let’s get it on!
I love about 20 mins away too and they wanted to do this for my model 3. I called and asked if I could just pick up at the factory. There’s nothing like picking it up at the birthplace lol

Reactions: phung
OD: 11/16/21
Spec: Red/White/Tow/FSD
VIN Assigned around: 12/18/21 (Wasnt expecting and rejected it as I was out of the country for 4 more weeks. Put a hold until 01/06/22
The first EDD was around 01/20 - 02/20 after lifting the hold.
EDD was always 4 weeks until last week and got pushed at least 5-6 times
Last week EDD narrowed to 02/04 - 02/18
And this week it got pushed back again with a 4-week window.
Current EDD: 02/07 - 03/07

My car was delivered today if anyone wonders!

I wish someone would answer this, I've been wondering as well. I know that when I ordered it was supposed to come with one, or at least it was certainly in the image. I'd be okay if they provided it after the fact, but to just get robbed of it? No, not okay.
Don’t quote me on this but the MYP does come with a carbon fiber trunk spoiler/lip. From the post I’ve read, early MYP that didn’t have the spoiler was due to an impact of supply chain issues BUT was provided/installed through service once inventory was replenished.

Reactions: Stook02ss
Geico gave me good rates for the model 3 and MYP
Same here. We were already with them but was very surprised to get such a good rate after hearing the horror stories.
I wish someone would answer this, I've been wondering as well. I know that when I ordered it was supposed to come with one, or at least it was certainly in the image. I'd be okay if they provided it after the fact, but to just get robbed of it? No, not okay.
We picked ours up last Sunday. It had a spoiler and so did every other P on the lot and in the delivery parking.

Reactions: mrc73 and Stook02ss
Don’t quote me on this but the MYP does come with a carbon fiber trunk spoiler/lip. From the post I’ve read, early MYP that didn’t have the spoiler was due to an impact of supply chain issues BUT was provided/installed through service once inventory was replenished.

I just quoted you and you are correct.
This is a window sticker for a F378xxx MYP (Feb build w/Intel). Tesla is very vague with their feature list to so they can change stuff, but a cf spoiler is included for the price. So even if not delivered with the car, they owe you one. Same with the 6 usb ports some said were missing.

1645183142364.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SWIPE and Stook02ss
MYP, AMD, All season, heated steering, carbon rear lip, matrix headlights, pretty great. Delivered yesterday. if only the MYP got 350 miles (for my crazy commute) would be a dream car beyond all others... Just too much heresay about the 4680 to wait any longer ..View attachment 770764
Replace the wheels and tires with some Martian 19" or 20" and install some UPP mild or moderate springs. The 19" and the moderate springs should make a big difference.... but even the 20" and milds should be noticeable from what I've read.

UPP supposedly measured significantly less drag on the lowered car and you can see from the MY LR order page just how much the range is impacted by wheel size.... or so Tesla says.

MYP, AMD, All season, heated steering, carbon rear lip, matrix headlights, pretty great. Delivered yesterday. if only the MYP got 350 miles (for my crazy commute) would be a dream car beyond all others... Just too much heresay about the 4680 to wait any longer ..View attachment 770764
According to Teslafi my estimated range at 90 percent charge was 330, but I drive the MYP like a granny.