Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Westheimer. F374xxx.

I would definitely do the entire delivery checklist. They had a showroom model y where the same panel was slightly mal-aligned, but not as bad as my y.
Oh ok yeah thats the one i test drove one at and ordered the same day. This will be my first Tesla so i've been watching plenty of videos on how and what to look for on delivery day. Mine MYP is also white w/black interior no extra options. I sure hope that these PQ issues aren't wide spread since they're trying to do EOQ push on deliveries. Good luck and hope its as it should be when you go back to pick up in a couple days.

Oh ok yeah thats the one i test drove one at and ordered the same day. This will be my first Tesla so i've been watching plenty of videos on how and what to look for on delivery day. Mine MYP is also white w/black interior no extra options. I sure hope that these PQ issues aren't wide spread since they're trying to do EOQ push on deliveries. Good luck and hope its as it should be when you go back to pick up in a couple days.

With the plethora of known QC issues, these are definitely widespread and will continue for years to come. I figured with Freemont nearing the end of model Y production, they would have the process streamlined. However, I am clearly wrong. Another gentleman and his partner were combing over their new delivery for over an hour while I was waiting. They eventually ended up taking delivery, I am not sure if they found anything. I am not near as picky, but I could not take the mal-alignment on a brand new $70k car.

Thank you and good luck to you. I am hoping for Tesla to cover a rideshare to pick up when the car is ready.

After almost 3.5 months, finally picked up my MYP today. Came with AMD chip and Michelin tires. No heated wipers though. Took 2 hours to get my temp tags but the service agents were great while we waited. Had plenty of time so did a thorough walk through with the tesla agent and didn’t find anything that bothered me too much. I did however notice the passenger door speaker looked a little crooked when the door is closed. Will have to see if they consider that within spec. Other than that I’m a happy camper.
New here. Extreme stalker.

So the user above me has tbe EXACT Specs as me. Same city too. Dallas.

MYP MSM, No tow, No FSD.
Dallas Tx
Cash, No trade in from Day one.
OD: 11/4
Est: 3/3-3/31

My Delivery Date has bounced around like crazy but has been stuck on 3/3-3/31 for about two months. Btw. user aboves car looks excellent.

Just kind of irritating. Tons of Dallas or Houston folk have been getting their deliveries this month. Feels like a game of middleschool dodgeball and no one is picking me. Getting crazy adolescent anxiety as a result of this entire order process.

Anyone in the SF Bay Area having long delays as well? I even set my order to be paid cash, and finished all other requirements for now and my EDD still got pushed 😒

Order Date: 1/6/22
MYP, MSM, Black Interior, with Tow Package and FSD.

Original EDD: 2/21-3/21
New EDD: 3/14-3/31 which was updated five days ago.

These delays are frustrating me as I don’t have a car right now after some crazy guy who was driving under the influence overdosed and hit me while I was stopped at a red light on Christmas Eve. My poor 2021 BMW X3 M is in a graveyard somewhere 😢

maybe it was dumb of me to order the Tesla hoping they would not delay deliveries. But I want to see if anyone else in the bay is getting delayed deliveries too?

New here. Extreme stalker.

So the user above me has tbe EXACT Specs as me. Same city too. Dallas.

MYP MSM, No tow, No FSD.
Dallas Tx
Cash, No trade in from Day one.
OD: 11/4
Est: 3/3-3/31

My Delivery Date has bounced around like crazy but has been stuck on 3/3-3/31 for about two months. Btw. user aboves car looks excellent.

Just kind of irritating. Tons of Dallas or Houston folk have been getting their deliveries this month. Feels like a game of middleschool dodgeball and no one is picking me. Getting crazy adolescent anxiety as a result of this entire order process.
Wonder if you are the one with the earliest MYP order and no delivery, yet? 11/24 OD here.

It’s really frustrating seeing people take delivery of your same spec that ordered months after you. No rhyme or reason it seems.

Anyone in the SF Bay Area having long delays as well? I even set my order to be paid cash, and finished all other requirements for now and my EDD still got pushed 😒

These delays are frustrating me as I don’t have a car right now after some crazy guy who was driving under the influence overdosed and hit me while I was stopped at a red light on Christmas Eve. My poor 2021 BMW X3 M is in a graveyard somewhere 😢

maybe it was dumb of me to order the Tesla hoping they would not delay deliveries. But I want to see if anyone else in the bay is getting delayed deliveries too?
Scoop one off of inventory…they are always popping up in California.

Scoop one off of inventory…they are always popping up in California.
I keep looking for new builds in inventory, but they disappear quickly. Even tried to purchase one that popped up a few days ago but it keeps locking me out when I am hit purchase. Unless I’m looking in the wrong spot? I’ve just been looking at the existing inventory section on the Tesla website. That correct?

hoping we are in the clear. Took Myp off hold today after being assigned 378 intel on 2/16
It depends how many Intel builds were rejected in your area and floating around out there on trains and trucks heading your way. You may end up with one before they are all allocated out to the other 90% of Y buyers who don't care about CPUs. Think positive thought!

Last edited:
Ordered a MYP on 2/10/22 snd got a delivery date of 2/28/22!

Because everybody here pointed out to me that the AMD-based infotainment computer and the lithium-ion battery are now being seen, I canceled delivery and put it on pause because it’s an Intel base unit.

I just can’t see spending 70 grand for a car only to have them give me the prior technology.

(and the Intel-based head unit in my model three is so slow it’s hard to believe… Especially when browsing the Internet.)

My understanding is that I have 90 days to resume my order and that I would get the next model Y performance that was available.

I keep looking for new builds in inventory, but they disappear quickly. Even tried to purchase one that popped up a few days ago but it keeps locking me out when I am hit purchase. Unless I’m looking in the wrong spot? I’ve just been looking at the existing inventory section on the Tesla website. That correct?
The discord. I haven't seen any blue pop up in texas or else I'll snag it lol. I can't believe there are folks from November still waiting on a car.

The discord. I haven't seen any blue pop up in texas or else I'll snag it lol. I can't believe there are folks from November still waiting on a car.
Yeap. Been waiting since Nov 5. Kinda sucks.I have zero clue whats going on. I even was in Houston on business a week ago from Dallas and I stopped in the Houston westheimer location at lunch...spoke to a manager over there. He had no clue what was going on either.

Its not like this is my first Tesla either. This is my 3rd.

Ordered a MYP on 2/10/22 snd got a delivery date of 2/28/22!

Because everybody here pointed out to me that the AMD-based infotainment computer and the lithium-ion battery are now being seen, I canceled delivery and put it on pause because it’s an Intel base unit.

I just can’t see spending 70 grand for a car only to have them give me the prior technology.

(and the Intel-based head unit in my model three is so slow it’s hard to believe… Especially when browsing the Internet.)

My understanding is that I have 90 days to resume my order and that I would get the next model Y performance that was available.
How tf did you order on 2/10 then get a delivery date of 2/28?! Dang!

Yeah I ordered 11/13 and def didn't imagine I'd get to March without a car. I'm in a fortunate position and don't NEED the car immediately, so it's not been so bad. I wonder, though, if there's something about the options I've chosen that is causing my (and anyone else's) delay. Like, are they having more trouble sourcing the white interior or something? I'd be curious to see if there is a longer wait time for things like that and track down a pattern for this kind of thing.

Reactions: FloridaStateNe

If it makes you feel any better, check out my signature. 11/16 OD, pretty common config and still no vin. Actually still have a nearly 4 week window that's just been pushed back a few times and is still 2/18-3/15. No holds along the way. No idea why, but I'm not in a hurry, so just hanging tight.

If it makes you feel any better, check out my signature. 11/16 OD, pretty common config and still no vin. Actually still have a nearly 4 week window that's just been pushed back a few times and is still 2/18-3/15. No holds along the way. No idea why, but I'm not in a hurry, so just hanging tight.
Yea, that really blows. Especially seeing all these people getting their deliveries on the east coast in less than a month when the cars are literally built in our backyard haha

I have the same specs, but no FSD. I ordered 12/16, and my current EDD is 2/22-3/22.