Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is absurd and annoying. With the main theme of "what makes more money gets priority", my MYP ordered in Feb, more expensive than those that changed from LR with last year price, should get prio, instead I get bumped.
To those that are changing to "try" this new trick, why didn't you order it in the first place?
This is not cool....well enjoy my car and allow me some venting...
Fully understand your frustration, but there is no right or wrong here. Those who are changing from MYLR to MYP have been waiting for 8+ month. Upgrading to MYP is just going to get us the car sooner than our MYLR (June instead of Jan 2023). Those who ordered in Feb/March knew the EDD will be sometime in summer. I don’t think you are being pushed back in the line. There are few lucky ones who got a car because it matches their configuration. I upgraded on 4/2 and my EDD is end of June. So you are probably gong to the car before me. When we changed to MYP the only advantage was that we got the older price but I believe it is still considered as a new order (except for few). So to your question why didn’t we order MYP in first place because we didn’t know it will take 8+ months to get our MYLR at that time. Just like you didn’t know that prices will increase this year. Because the same question goes to you why didn’t you order last year? Things change over time, everyone is just trying to get their car sooner and not wait for an year.

I have zero issues with the folks that switch, I honestly think they should get theirs sooner... My issue is the constant delays for everyone not on the West Coast. It was ppl ordering in March and getting a VIN in less than 30 days in California.

The site was saying March when I placed my order in February and now it's being pushed till June, when the site is displaying June-July if you order now... Just seems disingenuous.

I’m one of the people that switched from MYLR to MYP. I also placed my order in December. MONTHS before a lot of the people complaining about being pushed. At the time I didn’t think my wife needed a P. After 4 months on order we rented a P while on vacation. She had no issues with the ride quality. And once you feel the Acceleration of a P you can’t go back to a LR!! So we switched our order. Current EDD is may3-31, still 6 months after original order, if we actually get it in May!

I know today it seems like everyone got pushed but even your push date is more favorable than those that ordered in Jan and Feb.
I'm not getting my hopes up. I talked with a SA today after I checked and saw the delay and she said unless the EDD window gets smaller (7-10 days), there's always a chance it might move again. That's more than I say can vs the SA that I chatted with yesterday that said my 4/24 EDD was looking good. Yah sure...

Reactions: tm3dlr
Patience young grasshoppers. Many understandably are upset about EDDs getting pushed out. It's frustrating. On a positive note, once you get your MYP, you will be happy and all of this will be a blip (admittedly a long one) in the past.

As for another data point, my EDD was pushed this weekend from Apr 10-23 to May 11-June 8. East coast. Ordered 1/16. Details in signature.

Reactions: Krom
I have nothing personally against those who switched to P, I chose P in the first place... for a reason so I get it. I am just sad that my EDD was within grasp and now it slipped away. I mean, my 4 years old "made" me order a Sega Saturn USB controller to play Sonic in HEB parking lot :D

Reactions: robeeen