Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't care about any of this. I get it things are crazy right now. However Tesla needs to communicate things better.

This new window falls within a two week period that I'm out of town.

You can't shift these days by months and then only give your customers 3 days to collect. This may work for them now but they are burning a lot of bridges
Don't worry, you will probably bump again. I've had two EDDs when out of town and before I left I was bumped outside of my vacation dates.

Reactions: tm3dlr
Ordered new 2022 Model Y Performance, midnight silver metallic, and tow hitch option on April 3, 2022. current estimated delivery is June 12 - July 24. Original delivery was mid-August so its moved up 2 weeks sooner since my original order. Excited to enter the EV world, and after owning a Ford Raptor for 3 years, I'm definitely ready to save some fuel costs! :)
Yeah I'm running out of room in my signature for all my EDD movement.

4/12 Update: EDD keeps going the wrong direction. I have gone from excited to annoyed and now that has given me time to start worrying about this whole phantom braking issue.

MYP
MSM / White
No Tow
No FSD

OD: 3/6 - EDD 4/30 - 6/4

4/7 Update - 5/11 - 6/8th.
4/12 Update 5/23 - June 27th.

Now this starts to get annoying because I am moving states early June. I was supposed to have this car well before then. My excitement is fading and starting to see the Cons.

Anyone else starting to worry that supercharger builds can't keep up with Tesla production?
Anyone else starting to worry that every other manufacturer is kicking butt at self driving and tesla phantom braking is going backwards?

Reactions: tm3dlr
MYP
DBM / Black
No Tow
No FSD
Toronto, ON CAD

Originally ordered MYLR 03/12/22 but saw the EDD as Oct-Jan 2023 and SA told me he wouldn't be surprised if that bumps to mid-2023...UH yea no thanks.
Switched to MYP 04/08/2022. Website said June-July 2022 EDD. Immediately after revising order EDD shows May 27-July 1, 2023...
But after reading all here my hopes sank LOL

Spoke to the SA and the local CU here in NJ. Once I get a VIN, I'll be able to lock in a rate at 2.49 for 72 or 2.24 for 60. They'll call me if the rates are about to go up. So either I get the VIN first and do it, or I hope for a vin within the 40 day window once I start the app. The most frustrating thing has to be financing via Tesla and getting screwed by the newer rate due to the application expiring.

Many MYP orders in multiple threads getting pushed back a month today. I wonder if the EDDs are finally catching up to reflect all of the MYLR orders that were upgraded to MYP and got prioritized over existing MYP orders.

In the past few weeks, lots of MYLR to MYP upgrades were delivered almost immediately, but until now it wasn’t clear who was laying the price for these quick deliveries. I guess now we know.

Sorry folks!

Reactions: z355is
Absurdity….original OD 11/4/2021 MYLR Red/White, no tow and no Friggin Self Drive. So after too numerous to mention EDD dates, I looked at my current EDD 5/29 to 7/10 and thought summer will be gone and the plans you make for travel in your new car will be gone also. :(:(So last Friday 4/8 I says to my self let’s try the MYP upgrade drill.. So Saturday, Sunday and Monday go by no change to EDD….MAYBE MYP upgrade doesn’t work for Red/Wht orders…..so I’ll just stay in the summer jungle with all of us disappointed folks. Came home today from the store, checked my email and WOW😆😅😍 VIN(F417) with NEW EDD 4/12 (today) to 4/16. So if this really is true, maybe summer:cool: travel can happen….will post pics if it happens…..

Absurdity….original OD 11/4/2021 MYLR Red/White, no tow and no Friggin Self Drive. So after too numerous to mention EDD dates, I looked at my current EDD 5/29 to 7/10 and thought summer will be gone and the plans you make for travel in your new car will be gone also. :(:(So last Friday 4/8 I says to my self let’s try the MYP upgrade drill.. So Saturday, Sunday and Monday go by no change to EDD….MAYBE MYP upgrade doesn’t work for Red/Wht orders…..so I’ll just stay in the summer jungle with all of us disappointed folks. Came home today from the store, checked my email and WOW😆😅😍 VIN(F417) with NEW EDD 4/12 (today) to 4/16. So if this really is true, maybe summer:cool: travel can happen….will post pics if it happens…..
Congratulations, that’s awesome. I think the upgrades are doing real magic mostly for those in CA and TX but not for others. Enjoy the ride.

This is absurd and annoying. With the main theme of "what makes more money gets priority", my MYP ordered in Feb, more expensive than those that changed from LR with last year price, should get prio, instead I get bumped.
To those that are changing to "try" this new trick, why didn't you order it in the first place?
This is not cool....well enjoy my car and allow me some venting...

This is absurd and annoying. With the main theme of "what makes more money gets priority", my MYP ordered in Feb, more expensive than those that changed from LR with last year price, should get prio, instead I get bumped.
To those that are changing to "try" this new trick, why didn't you order it in the first place?
This is not cool....well enjoy my car and allow me some venting...
Every time one of them changes their order to MYP, one of us gets pushed to the back. That’s probably what’s really going on