Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone switching should go to the back of the line. Enough of the games.
Totally disagree with this statement. I am in the line in front of you and I decided to change my order because I grew tied of waiting and getting no information from Tesla. Its just the way it is. Any frustrations/blame should be directed at Tesla. Their ordering system seems disorganized. I personally had been waiting for a car since October 1st and there are others who ordered before me. There appears to be no logic in how they determine who gets what and when. I have seen people who ordered after me receive their car months ago.

Patience folks... stuff happens eventually. Labeling people who ordered between august-dec 21 as line cutters is not right. They have suffered long in the hands of the house of Elon. If the company had PR and relayed timelines well(incl not building cars for some time early April) no one would be going crazy
If you're behind me in line and then take an explicit, deliberate action to get in front of me, then that is a line cutter.

*That said* I don't blame the cutters, as I'd probably do the same thing if given the opportunity. Tesla is fully to blame here.

Reactions: itsyuliyav and RC81
If you're behind me in line and then take an explicit, known action to get in front of me, then that is a line cutter.

*That said* I don't blame the cutters, as I'd probably do the same thing if given the opportunity. Tesla is fully to blame here.
There are some in this thread who have changed their order but are still waiting. No logic to this Tesla ordering process.

Reactions: Jones1
Picked this up on Saturday.
tesla 01.jpg
tesla 02.jpg
tesla 03.jpg

How is the ride quality? Is it bumpy on the 21’s? I’m currently driving a Ram on 24’s and a CLK 350 on 20’s.
That is a great question. I feel that it is totally fine. I have owned many cars and driven many brands and I am not complaining at all. Its not as rough as others make out. I have owned sports cars, trucks (2015 RAM 1500 and 2019 GMC AT4) and also have a 2020 Willys Jeep Wrangler. Performance on 21s is fine. No complaints at all.

I cant tell you how impressed I am with the one pedal driving and the power.

I do not even use the brake when I drive. The power is simply insane! I hope you get yours soon.

Just got my EDD bumped back for the first time in about a month.

Order date was 3/15
MYP Red/White with no FSD
West Coast
Original EDD was June on the order page
EDD was March 29-April 7, up till March 28th. (looks like I didn't make the eoq push)
EDD changed to 5/27-7/08

Just updated to 6/11-7/16.

Reactions: Memelord